Is there a 9th minute protest tomorrow ?

blue No11

Im listening to that radio chat show and the knob that hosts the show is saying that there is a 9th minute protest against Ally tomorrow. Is this true ?

Personally I hope not as I think its a bit below the belt. I do think Ally is hitting below the belt by not resigning,but two wrongs dont make a right.

I hope we do shout for him to go and I hope he takes the hint but not specifically on the 9th minute.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The protest shouldn't be a personal attack. Sure he needs to know he doesn't have the backing but it doesn't have to be personal and hurtful. An organised protest against the management during the game (not when the half time or final whistle goes) should surely drive the message home.

If he still says he is continuing then it's got to be money either that or he needs to get checked out by a psychiatrist.

The protest shouldn't be a personal attack. Sure he needs to know he doesn't have the backing but it doesn't have to be personal and hurtful. An organised protest against the management during the game (not when the half time or final whistle goes) should surely drive the message home.

If he still says he is continuing then it's got to be money either that or he needs to get checked out by a psychiatrist.

Agree.... (tu)

That's fucking shite if folk go ahead with this. I'll happily join in singing "Super Ally" to drown out whatever pish others are coming out with. If you want to protest against him, do it outside the ground before the game. Shouting and singing abuse at him in the ground would be low.

That's fucking shite if folk go ahead with this. I'll happily join in singing "Super Ally" to drown out whatever pish others are coming out with. If you want to protest against him, do it outside the ground before the game. Shouting and singing abuse at him in the ground would be low.

How are ten of you gonna drown out 15000?

This should not happen during a Match.

Under JG it never it only happened at the front Door.

It won't help the players.

I want him gone but not like this during a Match.

Unless my memories playing tricks on me am certain JG gtf chants were during the game. I remember them, and I was not outside the main door.