Is there a 9th minute protest tomorrow ?

blue No11

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Let me ask you this. Do you think that shouting and singing abuse at your own clubs manager is acceptable? Especially a Rangers legend. Personally, I'd say it's tarrier-like behaviour.

And therein lies the problem.

No matter how much our team regress with him as manager, he's still a 'legend'.

That legendary status is slowly being eroded, whether you like it or not.

Let me ask you this. Do you think that shouting and singing abuse at your own clubs manager is acceptable? Especially a Rangers legend. Personally, I'd say it's tarrier-like behaviour.

I agree but it's amazing that how many people on here think that supporting the team & Ally is also taigish behaviour!

Not even close. He is a shit manager but he'll always be a legend for what he did as a player aswell as in our times of trouble.

Totally disagree! I grew up with Super banging the goals in...No matter what happens he'l always be the no.1 Rangers legend in my eyes!

baws. i just checked; his goalscoring records still stand. hes a legend for that and always will be.

you can never take that away from him.

anyone is free to discuss his merits as a manager, however, his status and record as a player can never be taken away from him

That's fucking shite if folk go ahead with this. I'll happily join in singing "Super Ally" to drown out whatever pish others are coming out with. If you want to protest against him, do it outside the ground before the game. Shouting and singing abuse at him in the ground would be low.

Don't think I could protest against Ally at the game.

But I sure as fuck no be singing Super Ally !

Will you be singing at all? Ibrox has been like a morgue...we need singers....what are you going to sing?

I have to admit mate, your positivity and Ally supportiveness is tiring even me. And that's some achievement!!

Makes a nice change, I guess. :)

I have to admit mate, your positivity and Ally supportiveness is tiring even me. And that's some achievement!!

Makes a nice change, I guess. :)

Mate im tiring myself :lol: I really hope Ally turns it around fucking soon as im giving up the will to live!

We always love an underdog in Britain! :7325:

You can see why people would do this, it is what other groups have been doing againstbthe board with their chants at various minutes throughout the game.

Some fans also can't take it anymore and Ally is suxking out any enjoyment people get by going to the football, which use to be a big part of peoples weekend after working all week, now they don't even want tobho, but go in hope that something might change, but it never does with Ally's tactics.

I want Ally gone as much as most people do. But to boo him in the 9th minute would be unacceptable. 9 was the number he wore as a player whilst scoring 355 goals for our great club. Makes no sense to do it in this minute, have your protest but do not disrespect his playing career at Rangers by booing on 9 minutes.

With Ally's refusal to go he is making it difficult for the support who will move to more nastier ways to protest.

I don't like this one, but as many outside the ground before and after is fine and valid criticism.

The support have had enough of the terrible football and his ancient tactics, they have had enough of him being the highest paid manager in Scotland but this is what we are getting for this.

He has to go and the support will become even more desperate if he keeps clinging on and refusing to go.

It wont be as "low" as the fans who were at Alloa felt. Ally needs to get it into his head that hes failed and not wanted and his bleeding the club dry wont be accepted anymore. No man is bigger than Rangers even Ally McCoist.

That's fucking shite if folk go ahead with this. I'll happily join in singing "Super Ally" to drown out whatever pish others are coming out with. If you want to protest against him, do it outside the ground before the game. Shouting and singing abuse at him in the ground would be low.

Is there an anti protest being organised on the 9th minute by a supporters group?

Have seen in another site the a group that doesn't comment on football have been named as organiser an anti protest in the 9th minute and getting people to sing "sing ally" we wonder why he thinks he is doing a great job.