Rangers legends confirmed for Testimonial

WATBB

Fernando’s Rangers team set to include Barry Ferguson, Arthur Numan, Peter Lovenkrands, Jorg Albertz, Michael Mols, Marco Negri, Nacho Novo and Stefan Klos, this is sure to be a day to remember.

Teddy Sheringham, Matt Le Tissier, Darren Anderton, Kevin Hofland, Kiki Musampa, Ronald Waterreus and Mark van Bommel will be turning out as part of Fernando’s All Stars team, with more great names still to be announced.

Rangers and Dutch legend Michael Mols commented: “Fernando was a very popular player at Rangers, with the fans and his team mates. Everyone who played with him will have so many good memories of this time, on and off the pitch, and the team spirit we had.

"I am always delighted to return to Ibrox and never more so than to pay tribute to Fernando by playing in this game. I hope the fans will support the match and the worthy causes that are benefitting.

Looking tasty so far... And you have to expect the De Boers to make an appearance and surely Gio too.

Ricksen's Rangers Legends

1 - Klos

2 - Ricksen

3 -

4 - Amoruso

5 - Numan

6 - Ferguson

7 - Novo

8 - Albertz

9 - Negri

10 - Mols

11 - Lovenkrands

vs

Ricksen's All-Stars

1 - Waterreus

2 - Hofland

3 -

4 -

5 -

6 - van Bommel

7 - Musampa

8 - Anderton

9 - Sheringham

10 - Le Tissier

11 -

Looking tasty so far... And you have to expect the De Boers to make an appearance and surely Gio too.

Ricksen's Rangers Legends

1 - Klos

2 - Ricksen

3 -

4 - Amoruso

5 - Numan

6 - Ferguson

7 - Novo

8 - Albertz

9 - Negri

10 - Mols

11 - Lovenkrands

vs

Ricksen's All-Stars

1 - Waterreus

2 - Hofland

3 -

4 -

5 -

6 - van Bommel

7 - Musampa

8 - Anderton

9 - Sheringham

10 - Le Tissier

11 -

I don`t think Ricksen will be playing.

From what I've read I think there is quite a high chance that Fernando won't be able to make it a cross. That's just me speculating from what I have read online. If he's here he may kick off the game but certainly wouldn't have thought he will play. Bastard of an illness making it all the more important this gets sold out and we raise a lot of money for charity