The worst feeling

AlBear.

Feeling absolutely gutted.

I am so distraught at where we are right now. I'm gutted, my club has been gutted. It is a situation that we all hoped would be miles behind us by now.

After the worst time as Rangers fan, 2012, here we are and you can see the horrid similarities.

The losses to the smallest teams in Scottish football, the executives taken bonus after bonus, the highly paid players offering no semblance of effort. What next? God knows. You'd like to say it can't get any worse but we know differently.

It's heart breaking and soul destroying where we have found ourselves, but no one man is to blame for this. Not even the cunt whyte.

However the depressing circumstances currently surrounding us doesn't dampen my commitment, or resolve.

We will get back to where we belong, where our history and traditions dictate we should be. How long will it take? God knows, the sooner the better obviously.

But, no matter how long it takes we will get there. Because there are too many of us who love this club with an irrational passion that cannot be put into words. We will disagree, argue and fight over certain issues but we all have one thing in common. We love our club. Time and again it is left to us to scrape up the pieces and march on, we will continue in that vain.

I talked with my dad today before he had heard the news about Ally, he's no fan by the way, but he was telling me how depressed he is with where we are. How he doesn't know how we'll be back, or what being back was.

I told him we will be back, we are facing hard times and this will be the making of our revival. He reminded me, again, of how he had to go through 9 years of the fuckin scum winning the league and how desperate that made him feel. I said, well this is my generations version of that pain and heartbreak.

All I could offer was the words of our greatest manager and true Rangers; "Never fear, inevitably we shall have our years of failure, and when they arrive, we must reveal tolerance and sanity. No matter the days of anxiety that come our way, we shall emerge stronger because of the trials to be overcome."

Birthday card pish? If you want, but no matter how bad things get I can't get rid of that part of me that will never Surrender!

talk all we want of off field shite, club being gutted from the inside etc etc, but the fact is a football team starts on the football park and we are a shadow of what previous rangers teams showed on the park

forget talent, forget 5million quid signings, previous winning rangers teams were built on heart, desire, courage and determination, our current lot show nothing of that

Not once tonight did i see any player get dogs abuse for their effort or lack of, not once did i see the management team or the captain show any of the heart and desire that is needed to beat teams like QotS on their own patch

Instead we got bitched, bullied and battered all over the place, it was 2 going on 5 or 6, our team is a disaster

to think we have spent 14million quid not including this seasons wages and we dont have a team that can beat alloa

You never mentioned the manager??? Feel your pain but most of the buck must stop with his transfers and team selections, tonight wasn't a shock tonight is the norm now. We are a rudderless ship and heading for the rocks at an alarming rate.

Ally has nothing to do with how I'm feeling right now.

The writing is on the wall publicly in that regard, be nice if people can give it a rest.

talk all we want of off field shite, club being gutted from the inside etc etc, but the fact is a football team starts on the football park and we are a shadow of what previous rangers teams showed on the park

forget talent, forget 5million quid signings, previous winning rangers teams were built on heart, desire, courage and determination, our current lot show nothing of that

Not once tonight did i see any player get dogs abuse for their effort or lack of, not once did i see the management team or the captain show any of the heart and desire that is needed to beat teams like QotS on their own patch

Instead we got bitched, bullied and battered all over the place, it was 2 going on 5 or 6, our team is a disaster

to think we have spent 14million quid not including this seasons wages and we dont have a team that can beat alloa

I know Jim, but ffs mate give it a break.

Since my first game 36yr ago I can honestly

say the last year or so has left me embarrassed

and ashamed, being a Rangers man always

made me so proud these feelings have been

slowly but surely ripped away from me.

I tonight witnessed another all time low, out

of 13 outfield players tonight nicky law was

the only player who actually looks comfortable

on the ball, not one other player can run with the

ball and remain in control of it.

It is self evident why they constantly launch the

ball upfield, our manager has assembled the

biggest bunch of untalented wasters you could

imagine.

Please ally walk up the marble stairs one last time

pull out your contract and tear it to shreds.

Anything less and you will be lost to thousands

of genuine bears forever.

feel like you do OP but time is wearing on and as long as we are in this fucking awful position the true cause of our problems conveniently gets, not forgotten, but put in another compartment. We were fucked by Whyte, we were put into the basement of Scottish football by Whyte, our reputation was destroyed by Whyte, all of course helped by the baying gang of Scottish football hierarchy. We should have done better, ally has not been good, but digging ourselves out this fucking gutter we are in has proven a bit more difficult than we expected. we have always expected success, we deserve success and we will succeed in the near future. However we currently, and urgently, require honesty and need a change of management. Love of Rangers can also destroy it. But have no doubt the problem we have at the moment is 100% due to the initial greed and the criminal activities of known individuals. Assisted with relish by clubs who have been in our wake for so long. Let's not forget the true reason for our current problems and enjoy when we are back. I am also feeling absolutely gutted.

I am so distraught at where we are right now. I'm gutted, my club has been gutted. It is a situation that we all hoped would be miles behind us by now.

After the worst time as Rangers fan, 2012, here we are and you can see the horrid similarities.

The losses to the smallest teams in Scottish football, the executives taken bonus after bonus, the highly paid players offering no semblance of effort. What next? God knows. You'd like to say it can't get any worse but we know differently.

It's heart breaking and soul destroying where we have found ourselves, but no one man is to blame for this. Not even the cunt whyte.

However the depressing circumstances currently surrounding us doesn't dampen my commitment, or resolve.

We will get back to where we belong, where our history and traditions dictate we should be. How long will it take? God knows, the sooner the better obviously.

But, no matter how long it takes we will get there. Because there are too many of us who love this club with an irrational passion that cannot be put into words. We will disagree, argue and fight over certain issues but we all have one thing in common. We love our club. Time and again it is left to us to scrape up the pieces and march on, we will continue in that vain.

I talked with my dad today before he had heard the news about Ally, he's no fan by the way, but he was telling me how depressed he is with where we are. How he doesn't know how we'll be back, or what being back was.

I told him we will be back, we are facing hard times and this will be the making of our revival. He reminded me, again, of how he had to go through 9 years of the fuckin scum winning the league and how desperate that made him feel. I said, well this is my generations version of that pain and heartbreak.

All I could offer was the words of our greatest manager and true Rangers; "Never fear, inevitably we shall have our years of failure, and when they arrive, we must reveal tolerance and sanity. No matter the days of anxiety that come our way, we shall emerge stronger because of the trials to be overcome."

Birthday card pish? If you want, but no matter how bad things get I can't get rid of that part of me that will never Surrender!

You never mentioned the manager??? Feel your pain but most of the buck must stop with his transfers and team selections, tonight wasn't a shock tonight is the norm now. We are a rudderless ship and heading for the rocks at an alarming rate.

You are spot on.

It began with him at the Malmo Game and has to end at the QOTS Defeat.

Only then can we begin to move forward.

I am sick to the back teeth of listening ex Players praising our Present Manager but I have maintained since the Day Walter put him in it was not the correct move.

Not proud of saying that and the pain I suffer is the pain the OP father suffers.

It has to change completely on the pitch and field of Play.

Far too many of our fans groups and supporters are involved in boardroom nonsense and we have to get out of that and have our Management Team changed asap.

If we remain with them we will be lucky to achieve a play off place.

We will prevail, somehow. As Albear said there are too many of us that care too much for the club. From what has happened in the court rooms recently, the whole admin thing was rigged from day one, we never had that real chance of starting fresh and this is why we are where we are today. We are being run by criminals at the moment who care not one bit for the club. McCoist is to blame for the onfield disaster but we are riddled with parasites behind the scenes. I think we will hit admin again unfortunately but i believe we will come out stronger because of it. Sad times fellow bears. WATP

I really can't feel right now as I am completely numb. The team on the park were outplayed in every position, next to the hiv's game it ranks as one of our worst performances.

There's a saying "Don't play the blame game, find the solution", needle and haystack comes to mind right now. Pissed off loyal, but I live in hope.... but only just.

:7325:

I know Jim, but ffs mate give it a break.

I cant, every single one of us grew up watch rangers the football team, not rangers the business

The off field stuff troubles me aye, but not as much as the on field disaster

Getting turned over by

Hearts twice

Hibs at ibrox

Alloa (who we cant beat in 3 attempts)

And now QotS

All before santa signs off the dole is a fucking nightmare and that side of it will only get worse

Ask yourself this, have you ever shed a tear for rangers (not including admin), if so was it because we released some bad accounts or because we lost something on the park?