Thank You Ally

tannerall

Thank You Ally.

As a Rangers player you are a legend. Your goals aginst cellic, yor commitment as a player, the sublime moment of football when you and Mr Hateley combined to knock the English Champions out of the European Champions League are up there in my favourite emotional moments of my life.

And the first season, you held the team and club together when it was needed most. we survived, you did not walk away, you ran with our team and fans, the two subsequent promotions, our team and club re-established, unbeaten for a whole season.History will hold you in high regard. Indeed a Rangers legend.

But now we both move on, The Rangers football club survived, but now we need change and move onward and upward. A new challenge awaits and we need someone who will take us to the next level.

Tonight was inevitable, and should have been prevented a long time ago, your position as we both realise is now untenable.

Go, but instead of dwelling on the last few weeks, perhaps the future will reflect more kindly on your time in charge than the present moment.

We will move on to the next phase of our new development and there will be changes. Your place in our history is assured. As a Rangers fan and an admirer of your contribution to Rangers I wish you every success.

After that post match interview he can fuck off... I loved that guy as a player but after that interview I have lost all respect for him. He should have said thats me done. 25 years and I have never seen a team on the field like this shower of shite !

What did he say?