McCoist's contract situation (and his two stooges)

I'm going by the opening post on the Jimmy Sinclair thread,

But remember when McCoist said he didnt look at his old contract and he just signed what was in front of him, well its fucking clear he didnt do that with his recent contract

If he gets sacked he gets 18months wages, if he walks he gets 12 months wages on his previous contract wage, i doubt any other manager on a 12 month rolling contract could have talked their way to a deal like that in the world

This is the guy that supposedly has the club at heart, club legend, ambassador for us during admin etc, what a fucking load of shite if the story of his contract is true

No wonder Ally gave his voting rights away to an RSC at the last AGM, no wonder he has consistently badgered the board for more money to pish up against a wall, he is virtually untouchable and for his agent to negotiate these terms McCoist MUST have had a hand in it

He knew what he was doing all along, Ally first, Ally second, Ally third, fuck everycunt else (well except all his mates, they probably got something similar as well)

Remember the praise he got for working 6 months for fuck all, well he certainly took the club to the cleaners for that didnt he

He should never be welcomed back to Ibrox again (if his contract is correct)

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

The board has to pay him off and get a manger that has better tactics than folding his arms tighter when the game is being lost.

We get a manger that rips into players has no fear of dropping them or playing in correct positions.

The feel good factor will come back the ground will fill up again as win after win would make people feel there's a chance to win the league and not settle for playoff place (like this very very bad manger said)

But remember when McCoist said he didnt look at his old contract and he just signed what was in front of him, well its fucking clear he didnt do that with his recent contract

If he gets sacked he gets 18months wages, if he walks he gets 12 months wages on his previous contract wage, i doubt any other manager on a 12 month rolling contract could have talked their way to a deal like that in the world

This is the guy that supposedly has the club at heart, club legend, ambassador for us during admin etc, what a fucking load of shite if the story of his contract is true

No wonder Ally gave his voting rights away to an RSC at the last AGM, no wonder he has consistently badgered the board for more money to pish up against a wall, he is virtually untouchable and for his agent to negotiate these terms McCoist MUST have had a hand in it

He knew what he was doing all along, Ally first, Ally second, Ally third, fuck everycunt else (well except all his mates, they probably got something similar as well)

Remember the praise he got for working 6 months for fuck all, well he certainly took the club to the cleaners for that didnt he

Fuck off.

Fuck off.

naw, would you welcome back any of the other spivs that made a fortune out of us

Infact i'll put it in type right now, i think ally has done more harm to the club than any of the board members have since we were demoted to the third division

if you dont like it, then fucking do one

He is entitled to his pay off as per the terms of his contract. Would make more sense to take your anger out on the person who agreed to such a contract.

I would think much more of the man if he would just leave now.

he had them over a barrel, 800k a year rolling contract, he could have told them to stick their contract negotiations and fucked us over, instead he dealt with them and ................fucked us over

he had them over a barrel, 800k a year rolling contract, he could have told them to stick their contract negotiations and fucked us over, instead he dealt with them and ................fucked us over

A contract is agreed by both parties...it's as simple as that.

A contract is agreed by both parties...it's as simple as that.

right, so what do you think happened

the board asked ally to drop his wages, given it was obscene anyway and we needed the cuts, ally says "no bother, but here's what i want instead" the board see his demands and say fuck off, ally then tells them to stick their new deal and pay him off on his old one which is 800k minimum

He is entitled to his pay off as per the terms of his contract. Would make more sense to take your anger out on the person who agreed to such a contract.

I would think much more of the man if he would just leave now.

The Green man has his fingerprints all over Ally's contract. A contract is a TWO sided agreement. Ally should not be blamed for signing what was put in front of him. Let's remember that Green needed Ally to stay at the club (As a figurehead, if you like) to sell STs when the club was put in Div 3, Green bought Ally by offering him an onerous contract.

We can blame Ally for the shite being played but not for honouring his contract.

Good luck, Ally, but please go now.

In 2012 a group of men got together with a business model.

The model was to buy the assets of Rangers, raise as much money as possible via season tickets, gate receipts and floatation on the stock market and then take as much money as possible out of the club as quickly as possible and fuck off. Money via obvious methods and some more complex 3rd party methods.

All parties including McCoist have performed their roles very well and can be considered a financial success in terms of their chosen business model. What appeared to be incompetence is in fact total competence when you realise what their goals have always been.

The Green man has his fingerprints all over Ally's contract. A contract is a TWO sided agreement. Ally should not be blamed for signing what was put in front of him. Let's remember that Green needed Ally to stay at the club to sell STs when the club was put in Div 3, Green bought Ally by offering him an onerous contract.

We can blame Ally for the shite being played but not for honouring his contract.

well that post was pure oish, ally tuped over his wages, green had fuck all to do with the clowns new deal given he only signed it in january this year when the board were desperate for cuts

ally knew what he was doing, the club wanted cuts at the start of this year, all bent the club over a barrel and fucked us dry

Good Post and its probably as near to the Truth than all the Mhedia shite and stories that have come out .

Andy Goram says he was the saviour of the Club when we came out of Administration.

What an utter load of shite, and I thought it was the 50,000 that turned up v East Fife at Ibrox in the League Cup as well.

For our Club to advance and go forward McCoist has to leave with his Cronies who have put us in this position, of utter despicable Football that I have seen in 49 years for following my beloved Rangers .

The damage has been done, the opportunities are gone, all the money raised has been spent. Now Ally is ready for one last cheque (which we can't afford) before he calls it a day. Ally has set us back years and if we don't get promoted we could possibly go under. He's made an absolute cunt of it. Him saying he'll still be with us next season when he knows we want him gone is a real slap on the face. What a fucking laughing stock we've become. Anyone else would have left already.

The Green man has his fingerprints all over Ally's contract. A contract is a TWO sided agreement. Ally should not be blamed for signing what was put in front of him. Let's remember that Green needed Ally to stay at the club (As a figurehead, if you like) to sell STs when the club was put in Div 3, Green bought Ally by offering him an onerous contract.

No good luck to him ,he is ripping the Fans off with his shitty Tactics and lack of Progressive Football coaching.

I personally couldnt care less if he negotiated this payoff as we all have a family to look after.

It was our disgrace of a Board which agreed to his demands, therefore they are the ones fucking about with our money.

McCoist has let us down badly from a football perspective and needs to go ASAP.

Ally will be judged by many of our younger support by his actions in the forthcoming weeks.

The damage has been done, the opportunities are gone, all the money raised has been spent. Now Ally is ready for one last cheque (which we can't afford) before he calls it a day. Ally has set us back years and if we don't get promoted we could possibly go under. He's made an absolute cunt of it. Him saying he'll still be with us next season when he knows we want him gone is a real slap on the face. What a fucking laughing stock we've become. Anyone else would have left already.

Agreed Mate .

Its a Fucking Travesty of the highest order ,and to be honest I emailed Rangers today to request a change, and get him out of my Club along with his cronies,Durrant,McDowell,Durrie,and the whole Senior and Youth coaching Team at Auchenhowie.

Its a Fucking disgrace at that place and we need some Individuals who can Take over Coaching these Players back to their Previous ability, along with good Strong Youth coaching Techniques, and Strict no Boozing , Training and Football Playing Standards of which we have nothing at all.

This has to happen asap or we are going to be in a state where all Assets will be sold and there will be nothing left for us to continue ,including Fans at Ibrox .

I've seen it before with big JG ,but not anywhere as near as bad as this on and off the field of Play.

Fucking worried sick about my Club in this state.

No good luck to him ,he is ripping the Fans off with his shitty Tactics and lack of Progressive Football coaching.

You never have any problem coming out and slagging Rangers players, managers and fans but cant find it within yourself to criticise the cunts in the boardroom, why is that?

You never have any problem coming out and slagging Rangers players, managers and fans but cant find it within yourself to criticise the cunts in the boardroom, why is that?

is this the same boardroom that supported ally and gave him everything he asked for in our journey back to the top