The rebel says Billy Davies will be new manager

MacBoyd

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I would be not too joy overall. I think it's a bit of tunnel vision. He really hasn't done much in management of much note to become rangers manager.ally got it because he was there along with Smith. No other reason. Again. Short sightedness.plus I. Am more inclined to think Ashley will have his own man looked out already.

The man lives and breaths football, I remember watching the football focus special on him and the scope of the dosiers he compiled on opposition teams was staggering.

He has done well with the teams he's been with and I'd be confident that with him at the helm we would achieve promotion.

Davies I'd be more than happy with and likewise Stuart McCall.

Would be happy with him until the end of the season while inviting applicants.

At least he knows what he's doing and he won't tolerate any half hearted pish on the park.

I just don't understand why this club don't open up for applicants, there's a few managers who may at least want to talk to the board and see wha type of budget they have to work with.

This one guy leaves and its offered to the first person does my baws in. When eck was going le guen was in place, same with Advocaat with Eck and then when le guen left SDM went straight to Walter, then ally was put in the job from within.