If there is any money for transfers in January

Blueshoff

Easdale is too busy spending our money on brand new range rovers. We are truly fucked right now, and to be honest i dont think there is anything we could have done as a fanbase that would have made a blind bit of difference as the whole admin thing was rigged from day one.

Oh aye is that right is it? how much do they earn from our club? You can make it as a percentage of the Managers salary if you like fractions.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We are being robbed blind by people who don't care about our club, that is my point. I still dont understand why some people are backing this board, they don't even have the decency to make statements to us. MA has got a contract where we get 75p per 10 pounds spent, so that money that we are receiving as a "loan" from him is effectively ours anyway from money spent in the superstores. He is loaning us money raised by us.

I honestly dont know what we as fans can do. Can anybody tell me one decision that has been made at boardroom level within the last 6 months, that hasnt involved paying off former boardmembers or taking loans off unsuitable candidates?

My point about easdale is he came out of ibrox, said a few words to the press, then fucks off in a brand new range rover. These people have no care for our club, hence why they wont even put mccoist on gardening leave. These people are not even making decisions, and are still robbing us.

We are being robbed blind by people who don't care about our club, that is my point. I still dont understand why some people are backing this board, they don't even have the decency to make statements to us. MA has got a contract where we get 75p per 10 pounds spent, LIES

so that money that we are receiving as a "loan" from him is effectively ours anyway from money spent in the superstores. He is loaning us money raised by us. MORE LIES

I honestly dont know what we as fans can do. Can anybody tell me one decision that has been made at boardroom level within the last 6 months, that hasnt involved paying off former boardmembers or taking loans off unsuitable candidates? TAKE YOUR PICK FROM DOZENS

My point about easdale is he came out of ibrox, said a few words to the press, then fucks off in a brand new range rover. These people have no care for our club, hence why they wont even put mccoist on gardening leave. SHOULD EASDALE FLOG HIS MOTOR ?? HE GETS NO MONEY FROM RANGERS

These people are not even making decisions, and are still robbing us. YES THEY ARE AND NO THEY ARE NOT.

A load of shite.

Go do your homework before spouting such drivel.

Easdale is too busy spending our money on brand new range rovers. We are truly fucked right now, and to be honest i dont think there is anything we could have done as a fanbase that would have made a blind bit of difference as the whole admin thing was rigged from day one.

How is he spending our money on cars ??

Source ??

Strangely this could be a good thing for us, the old mentality of throwing money at players will have gone and the new reality of every penny count will be well and truly in.

I believe that Rangers will survive this season and will have a new manager come the summer; a large amount of the wage thief’s will be gone, the fans will return and we will have some money for new players but we will be in the championship building as we should have built in Division 3. But the fans calls to buy expensive players because we are Rangers will be reduced by the reality of our situation.

OPs a fruitcake. Making staff redundant yet we have money for us to buy players, right you are!

Even if we did have millions to spend I wouldn't want that failure to touch one penny of it.

He'd try to sign Chris Iwelumo for a injection of pace up front and Nigel Quashie to bolster our midfield.

Tit.