*** New Manager Discussion ***

coatbrigpirate

Souness has a dodgy heart, he is done with management.

Even if he didn't have a dodgy heart I can't believe people think that after nearly a decade out the game he'd be tripping over himself to give up a probable seven figure sum job with Sky to come and manage the shit we have at the club just now.

Even if he didn't have a dodgy heart I can't believe people think that after nearly a decade out the game he'd be tripping over himself to give up a probable seven figure sum job with Sky to come and manage the shit we have at the club just now.

You never know mate money aint everything and lets be honest hed still be well paid if he had to join us despite sayin hed come in and help for free! A would love it Kevin Keegan style if Souness comes to Ibrox again

Approach Cathro, Adkins, Warburton, ask them for their input and thoughts. Magath I'd listen to what he's got to say on the matter and I'd also open it up to applicants, I imagine the likes of Mcall, Davies, etc would apply and I'd be more than happy to invite them in for a chat too. Pick the best one, who is the more open to a progressive style of football and has the credentials to back it up.

Appoint new gaffer by next week, go up via playoffs, pump Celtic. Job done.

You never know mate money aint everything and lets be honest hed still be well paid if he had to join us despite sayin hed come in and help for free! A would love it Kevin Keegan style if Souness comes to Ibrox again

The same Kevin Keegan thats won fuck all as a manager?

When i first seen the list it read like a Mexican drug cartel but respect is due for your knowledge in this area

Heard Stale Stensaas is highly regarded as youth coach at Rosenberg and may well be one for the future..

Christ, remember him?! Had to google him to remember his face! Not a bad shout.

I think out of my names, Garitano, Jemez, Goncharenko, Weinzierl and Tuchel would be my top 5. Still intrigued by Cathro and wouldn't be disappointed with Warburton/Weir.

I think the homesick line is a bit of nonsense to be honest.

I really doubt he's going to stay in the South of England his whole entire life.

Maybe it is but it's something that will follow him, rightly or wrongly, until he proves he can be successful elsewhere. He does seem very impressive from a few articles I've read. We definitely someone like him.

Definitely not. :lol:

Maybe he'll change his name and get the Real Madrid job.

Ah! fair enough. Thought you knew something. If Big Sam did leave West Ham not sure he'd be right for us.

Add to that the fact that he is one of the highest paid managers in the premier league, and the 13th highest paid manager in the world at £2.95m per year.