*** New Manager Discussion ***

coatbrigpirate

Ask Mrs Warbuton. Allegedly seen this weekend moving into Michael Ball's old home that the club own. Said lady seen last night with a gentleman remarkably look-a-like for Mr Warbuton in Bearsden Area watching CL Final.Could be a coincidence.

Maryhill road house? Used to speak to Michael and his Mrs (she drove a yellow VW beattle) when I was at school

Ask Mrs Warbuton. Allegedly seen this weekend moving into Michael Ball's old home that the club own. Said lady seen last night with a gentleman remarkably look-a-like for Mr Warbuton in Bearsden Area watching CL Final.Could be a coincidence.

bearsden the new Florida maybe???

Odds would indicate it's done or at least people think it is but honestly I've just heard , from someone who I believe should know , that it's no further along than its been.

Wait and see I suppose .

Ban this doom mongerer til warburtons press conference .. hahab

Its really hard to judge McCall when he came in the players had chucked the towel in, they were fucking pathetic.

i think bar playing too many games in the Play offs we could have went up under him.

My worry was his substitutions and some of his tactical decisions they were not that good, the changes against Hearts when we were roasting them made me think the job was maybe too big for him.

I think the board will go with someone new in the hope it sells season tickets but will be a hard sell in this division again.

I think you are right there. It was always impossible as the roughest task was to come at the end when the team he kick-started was running on fumes. He could have been cleverer though.

Maryhill road house? Used to speak to Michael and his Mrs (she drove a yellow VW beattle) when I was at school

Yes , Killermont View mate. The Warbutons popped into The Rams Head last night to watch the CL Final!, Some guys told Mr Warbuton he should be over at the First and Last with his own crowd! Seemingly he didn't have a clue what they we're referring too :)

By the time I got the news and verified it today, the odds on Skybet had suddenly from 2/1 to 1/4 on. Know 2 guys that got in lat minute at 2/1. Watch this space.

Yes , Killermont View mate. The Warbutons popped into The Rams Head last night to watch the CL Final!, Some guys told Mr Warbuton he should be over at the First and Last with his own crowd! Seemingly he didn't have a clue what they we're referring too :)

By the time I got the news and verified it today, the odds on Skybet had suddenly from 2/1 to 1/4 on. Know 2 guys that got in lat minute at 2/1. Watch this space.

That a Sellick shop?

He'll learn soon enough ha ha

It is a pape shop mate but from the outside it looks like a welcoming boozer. If you don't know the area/Glasgow it would look like a decent boozer to go in.

The 1st and last is a bears pub but it's the opposite and looks a bit iffy from the outside :lol:

I like SM, and although I think it's harsh because he inherited the worst bunch of shite I've ever seen I agree with you.

It was possible to go up, and SM didn't manage it.

He got his tactics all wrong against Motherwell as their biggest asset is their pace and that's that the one thing we can't deal with at the back. Having Wallce and Foster bombing up the park was always going to expose us on the counter. Also drawing with Falkirk at Ibrox fucked us.

He got his tactics all wrong against Motherwell as their biggest asset is their pace and that's that the one thing we can't deal with at the back. Having Wallce and Foster bombing up the park was always going to expose us on the counter. Also drawing with Falkirk at Ibrox fucked us.

Yup, it's strange he got it so wrong after knowing these players so well.

I agree that McCall got his tactics wrong and kept getting them wrong, if you look at the motherwell game for example, we were punished heavily on the break because of the 4-4-2. Wallace and Fosters natural instinct is to bomb up the wings leaving the two center backs exposed. There is not enough midfielders in the midfield with a 4-4-2 which is why most decent teams dominate us from the middle. Had we gone 3-5-2 from the off, which always tends to work and I don't know why he keeps changing it when it is working, I reckon we would have won over both legs, he actually had changed it with 20 minutes to go when we were 3-0 down in the first leg, within that time we conceded none and scored one only for him to change it back to a 4-4-2 and then keep it at that, not only that but it would have been the perfect game for him to choose five in the middle considering they only had four in there, it's him not being able to adapt that annoyed me the most!