***The Official Hibernian vs Rangers Match Thread***

Wearethepeople72

Why not?

I thought he was a Rangers player.

Is there a certain time they have to be on loan?

What's the details then?

Please.

When the loan term we agreed to is up i think it is the 31st of December he comes back.

Oh and im pretty certain he will be one of the first out on loan again or just plain released.

When the loan term we agreed to is up i think it is the 31st of December he comes back.

Oh and im pretty certain he will be one of the first out on loan again or just plain released.

Why would we release Gallagher? He came in and looked really good in the first team at the end of last year, had a good pre season, has had a successful loan spell at Cowdenbeath, now surely he should be pushing for a first steam spot at Rangers. Especially when we are short of attacking wide players. He'd obviously do a job up front for us as well.

Why would we release Gallagher? He came in and looked really good in the first team at the end of last year, had a good pre season, has had a successful loan spell at Cowdenbeath, now surely he should be pushing for a first steam spot at Rangers. Especially when we are short of attacking wide players. He'd obviously do a job up front for us as well.

Just what we tend to do we bring a decent young player through and then let him go for very little money.

Many have been saying that Ally was picking the wrong players but there is not an obvious starting 11. Everyone has there own ideas on the best team,it will be interesting to see if Kenny makes any significant changes. I would like him to play Mohsni and McGregor at CB and move McCulloch into midfield for this game.

Simosnen

Foster McGregor Mohsni Wallace

Aird McCulloch Black Law

Miller Clark.

BROOMIERD, how do you post that without the forum removing the spaces?

Anyway we're weak down the middle and that needs to be addressed, which for the team we have means :

Simosnen

Foster McGregor Mohsni Wallace

McCulloch

Aird Black Law Templeton

Clark

Could nae tell ye m8, just luck!