for the record John bomber brown fact

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Why has he no right to enter the directors box .he was invited in by the manager .

And do you not work for whoever pays you is not what you have ment to do .

He was at rangers for over 18 years and followed them before and after he left the club .

ooft really? open the doors to the directors box!

Yes the Rangers should come first - folk should remember that when sticking up for a board full of clowns who are hell bent on protecting themselves, handing out onerous contracts and basically selling the soul of the club.

Anyone having a pop Brown reckoning he made us the stock of football need only look at whyte/green/ahmed and the easdales and admin, 60m+ being wasted and putting themselves ahead of what is good for Rangers.

Why should any ex player get into the Directors Box? They played for us they aren't on the board of our club.

I think people were hoping he was drunk and isn't that stupid normally.

Because he was a guest of our manager, thats what happens ffs.

Bomber Brown? More like 'Mrs Brown's boys' yesterday.A disgrace to the Club he once played for. (td)

Whether u agree with bomber or not , he certainly ain't a disgrace to the club , your comments are bang out of order , maybe u should focus on our disaster of a board which is our main problem

John brown left his post at Murray park £60.000 a year .

He did so because he knew c green was out to take the club he loves to ruin .

He asked so called rangers men to stand with him ally included because he knew I could not

Convince the fans himself .that proved to be right. I still feel if ally would have backed him

Then we would not be were we are just now.

He was left out on his own .

Ally fell foul of the fans and the board and bomber backed him to the hilt that's the type of guy he is .

Not sure whether you are taking the piss or just another moron making things up so I will humour you and ask you when you think Brown left his post at Murray Park and how far into the future he is able to forecast.

If he is doing after dinner speaking that's the price bears pay.

I will tell bomber you are popping in then .the stonefield tavern ask for Stan I am the owner .

I am looking forward to meeting you .

:lol:

So Rangers fans all over the world scrapping money together to save the club, and your great hero wants some of it in his back pocket.

Disgusting feed back from fellow bears .I have always thought of rangers as a big family .

This has sickened me.

The abuse given out on this site is a disgrace .

I would say that around 95% of posts have been incredibly accurate and have been unbiased accounts of Brown's past.

Just to put the record straight bomber has not had a drink in 4 years so the drunk bit is

Rubbish .

I was with him at the agm and I can assure you he was not drunk .he was full of passion

And love for our club .

The abuse on this site towards him is shocking even if you don't think what he is saying is wrong no x players deserves this.

Also what he said about not getting into the directors box on sat .I was with him and what he was upset about was our manager was over ruled by the board again .

He has put the best part of his life into rangers .

come on mate he's a zoomer and a trouble maker how many times do you you have to listen to this guy to realise this????? I was a big bomber fan in the past but not now....just trouble making without real facts.....

I have already ask you to drop in and have a chat with me courtyard bear .

Bomber walk out of his post at Murray park when he found out what was happening with green.

And by the way I am not a moron I am a rangers fan that loves the club whast were you.

That are all kinds of grammatical wrongness.

I think you're patronising me.

Nah the skip thing was from a thing I was watching earlier.

But as for Brown IMHO I'm just fed up with the job for the boys attitude and all huddle together shit which I see him as being a part of, with Bomber the player I always thought he was 1 of our better players and never got the amount of credit he deserved, maybe because of the talent we had in the team he got overlooked who knows, if we could only get Bomber and Jose Mourinho to combine into 1 we could have the greatest Rangers manager ever, some people are going over the top but in fairness if you are going to stand screaming show me the deeds then folks in the future will rip the piss out of you.

I was at the Agm yesterday with bomber and not 1person said a bad word to him.

I was at Ibrox on sat with him and not one person had a bad word to say to him.

But all of a sudden on the site he is getting abuse from all sorts why did no one say anything to him

When they had the chance .

If he is doing after dinner speaking that's the price bears pay.

I will tell bomber you are popping in then .the stonefield tavern ask for Stan I am the owner .

I am looking forward to meeting you .

Aren't you pdee from FollowFollow ?