Have we ever had a more loathsome player than Ian Black?

Wawrinka

I genuinely cannot stand the guy. Tbh i out and out detest him.

He sums up everything that is wrong with the club.

. Finally, some sense about this imposter. Was a car crash at hearts, is a fucking wage thief with us, should be dropped permanently.

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Law is worse for me. The worst thing you can do is hide. He does it all the time. Gutless. Completely gutless.

Black at least shows some effort and commitment, even if he is stupid and has a questionable (to say the least) temperament.

I've said it before. Law is a shitebag.

Agree with previous comments, he doesn't bring anything worth while. Even the "hardman" attribute is more akin to a NED smashing a bottle over the back of your head. No bossing midfield, no striking terror into players with his presence, just an insufferable little cunt.

Ive not kicked a football for well over 10 years due to a sever dislocated knee when was in the army, that being said I could do a far better job than black. i would run through walls if was given the honour to play for rangers as i am sure most on hee would. would also do it for a fraction of the wage that this fraud collects. whenthe window opens he needs to be kicked through it. hell re register durrant and get him playing in midfield......

Im not Blackies biggest fan but remember he scored the winning goal that day!

Lets face it the guy is the new scapegoat like Penralta was months ago.

I know he scored, im not questioning his professionalism - he righted a wrong and for that he should be congratulated but the very act of betting against his own team is absolutely scandelous and should never have been accepted.

I don't think Ian Black is a new scapegoat, I think people genuinely dont like the guy because of his past behaviour, he didn't sign for Rangers because he suddenly became "Rangers class"...he signed for us because we offered him more money than he'd ever hope to receive and we were only up against the candlestick makers

you dont like it? then dont read it.

Couldn't help it - was in the Telegraph, too!

Report I read was very similar to the one the other poster mentioned above from the DR.

Smacks of a wee campaign, if you ask me.

Who the hell's heard of Charnley in f*%k knows how long, then peddling the same in 2 (who knows, more maybe) papers on the same day.

Not that bloody newsworthy, looks like put out there to get us rounding on him or each other.