Have we ever had a more loathsome player than Ian Black?

Wawrinka

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In spite of his faults he does tend to show more commitment than many of our other highly paid prima donnas.......

Easy for the angry ones to single him out for their bile and hatred, and basically post unconstructive filth, but think our problems lie a lot, lot deeper........

He's not been good enough since day1, outplayed and outrun by the painters and decorators he should've been working with, let alone the better calibre of player he's now facing. I'd put up with him being a prick if he was delivering but sadly, yet another one stealing wages. A ned of the highest order

In spite of his faults he does tend to show more commitment than many of our other highly paid prima donnas.......

Err, no he doesn't. Getting a sly kick in a player from behind like the cowardly thug he is doesn't make him 'committed', it just shows him up for the cowardly thug that he is.

Fuck him.

Absolute cunt. Should never have been signed in the first place and should 100% have been booted out of the club when the whole shameful betting episode came to light. Funny how we took the easy option and got rid of the fud sandaza but kept this scum bastard at the club for a far worse offence imo. Everything that's wrong with the playing side of the club.

Law is worse for me. The worst thing you can do is hide. He does it all the time. Gutless. Completely gutless.

Black at least shows some effort and commitment, even if he is stupid and has a questionable (to say the least) temperament.

Law is worse for me. The worst thing you can do is hide. He does it all the time. Gutless. Completely gutless.

Black at least shows some effort and commitment, even if he is stupid and has a questionable (to say the least) temperament.

Totally agree (tu)

But today Black was just daft.

got a stupid early booking in the defeat at Ibrox if I remember right which led to him being able to contribute nothing that night as well, at least McDowall had the sense to take him off before he was sent off. should never have pulled on our jersey after the betting incident

First goal says it all about Law stand 10 yards off make yourself smaller n turn your back on the shot coward.. Black gets booked(daftly) for kicking n hacking cunts I would rather 11 blacks than laws

Absolute cunt. Should never have been signed in the first place and should 100% have been booted out of the club when the whole shameful betting episode came to light. Funny how we took the easy option and got rid of the fud sandaza but kept this scum bastard at the club for a far worse offence imo. Everything that's wrong with the playing side of the club.

This.

He is a fucking imbecile that should never have played for us after betting against us.

End of fucking story he is a Ned Cnut.

He is a total fucking arsehole. Never hated a Rangers player like I hate him. There is nothing "hard" about having a shitey wee kick at people off the ball or as they run past, especially when he'd be rolling about the ground if it was him. He's never happy until he gets a booking and today proved it. Scott Allan was running the show in the middle and on a booking Black would've had to be careful, which we couldn't afford him to do.

Worst of all, he shows contempt for the fans and thinks we as a club owe him something, when in reality he's so fucking lucky to be at our club especially on the wages he is on. Kills me that a little rat like that gets to play for us.