Mike Ashley save us please!

Big V

Not sure whether or not this is a popular thought (probably not?) - not been around for a while.

But on the off chance the guy Googles himself or glances this way I'd like him to know there's at least one fan who'd really appreciate his help.

Newcastle Utd is being run profitably in a much more competitive league (all right there's more money but by comparison to other clubs their business model is sound).

Not sure whether or not this is a popular thought (probably not?) - not been around for a while.

But on the off chance the guy Googles himself or glances this way I'd like him to know there's at least one fan who'd really appreciate his help.

Newcastle Utd is being run profitably in a much more competitive league (all right there's more money but by comparison to other clubs their business model is sound).

Charles Green, is that you?

More like Ashley get tae fuck! He doesn't give a rats ass about Rangers

The blue room door opening with sourness and Holmes coming through that door heralded a new dawn for our club before murray made poor decisions in his later tenure as chairman. Could do with that sort of scenario desperately now but without someone with major money I fear it will never again happen. Too many people have conspired to make our club unattractive to investors and made us vulnerable to vultures. It's a fucking shambles

The way things are going I don't think we are in any position to be picking and choosing who would want to help.We are a fucking mess and have been for a long while so its time the rangers fans start taking on board that beggars cant be choosers because if this goes on there will be no club to save. So if its Ashley so be it if not well anyone but it has to be someone who has the business brain to turn this shit round pronto.

The way things are going I don't think we are in any position to be picking and choosing who would want to help.We are a fucking mess and have been for a long while so its time the rangers fans start taking on board that beggars cant be choosers because if this goes on there will be no club to save. So if its Ashley so be it if not well anyone but it has to be someone who has the business brain to turn this shit round pronto.

Yep-agreed bur Ashley looks like only viable option

So I am in his camp-those pushing against him clearly have no idea

Do they want to see the end of RFC as this could very well happen

They should Be careful what they wish for

I can see McDowell walking