Predicting McDowall's line up for the next game...

Dibble

I, like most fans, want major changes to the team. However, here's what I expect McDowall to do...

Drop Foster but sadly replace him with Mohsni, moving McGregor to full back

Drop Clark and replace him with Boyd

And that concludes the changes I expect that buffoon to instigate

Just think what would Ally do and you will get the same answer.

He's chucked the McTowel in already

That's a good way of predicting it...

In that case McTrowel will...

Drop Foster, Aird and Clark

Play Mohsni, Shiels and Boyd

He may also play Hutton instead of Black which would be one change I actually would approve of

Hope he drops Black, hope he drops Foster, hope he drops Jig, hope he drops Smith, hope he gives Miller a rest.

Temps comes back in, ideally behind the striker but would take him wide left in place of Stevie Smith. Anyone, and I mean anyone in place of Foster, a fan, Gordon Durie, the kit man needs to earn his 100k wage ;) so I'd even stick him there. Fuck it - Sandy Easdale it is.

What we are likely to see is big John on for Clark? at least he's able to deal slightly better with long aimless balls smashed up the park, but hardly the changes we are wanting.

I'd even stick Bell in goal with one hand strapped up.

Bell

Easdale Mcgregor Mohsni Wallace

Hutton Law

Shiels Macleod Templeton

Clark

Hope he drops Black, hope he drops Foster, hope he drops Jig, hope he drops Smith, hope he gives Miller a rest.

Temps comes back in, ideally behind the striker but would take him wide left in place of Stevie Smith. Anyone, and I mean anyone in place of Foster, a fan, Gordon Durie, the kit man needs to earn his 100k wage ;) so I'd even stick him there. Fuck it - Sandy Easdale it is.

What we are likely to see is big John on for Clark? at least he's able to deal slightly better with long aimless balls smashed up the park, but hardly the changes we are wanting.

I'd even stick Bell in goal with one hand strapped up.

Bell

Easdale Mcgregor Mohsni Wallace

Hutton Law

Shiels Macleod Templeton

Clark

I like the general theme but you haven't gone far enough...

Jim Stewart

S.Easdale, J.Easdale, McGregor, Wallace

Hutton, Broxi

Shiels, MacLeod, Templeton

Somers

I like the general theme but you haven't gone far enough...

Jim Stewart

S.Easdale, J.Easdale, McGregor, Wallace

Hutton, Broxi

Shiels, MacLeod, Templeton

Somers

:lol:

Somers would bang them in with that 3 in behind him, it's a scottish football equivelent to Hazard, Fabregas and Willian.

Broxi's pace is shot, but he's got that know how in there, similar to Gerrard currently. Would keep it simple and play passes.

last but not least, the biggest partnership on the pitch is your back four, and 2 of them are brothers, they'd have a teleketic understanding of each other, there's no way a forward would drift inbetween them unmarked.