The fans deserve a refund!

JimmyCR1

£27 plus all the travel, lunch, bevy etc a very expensive day out for those of us who went through on Saturday. That squad of imposters are being paid handsomely and from the first minute I saw nothing from any of them to say they were worthy of their wages, the players should be refunding the fans after that, if I go to work and don't bother my arse I would be sacked yet they have gotten away with it all season while us mugs dish out our hard earned to go and watch them.

£27 plus all the travel, lunch, bevy etc a very expensive day out for those of us who went through on Saturday. That squad of imposters are being paid handsomely and from the first minute I saw nothing from any of them to say they were worthy of their wages, the players should be refunding the fans after that, if I go to work and don't bother my arse I would be sacked yet they have gotten away with it all season while us mugs dish out our hard earned to go and watch them.

Cut out the bevy and it would have cost you a fraction of the price.

Then again , watching that without a bevy could have caused serious health issues !

Have the utmost respect for the guys that still go home and away every week, I know that's part of supporting your team but we've been treated like utter shite and it would be easy to pack it in as times are tough.

Would love to see all season ticket holders from the barren times get a good discount on their season books when we're back in the top league, maybe shove in a free game in Europe when we get back there.

Im not trying to be smart here , but you pay your money and get on with it , good or bad , you support rangers

But when the players aren't supporting us back by giving us a performance it doesn't add up. That team should be doing better than getting gubbed 4-0, against anyone in Scotland! Never mind the worst Hibs team in history.

Bitter post of the year award and that takes some doing