The only worry have about the 3 bears.

KingKirk

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

One of the reasons I am keen on ashley. I dont tolerate repeated failure and dereliction of duty.

Me too I reckon they'll bring him back in either that they will have Goram, Brown, Gough and loads of other ex Players.

Its their way and our Club needs no playing associated manager whatsoever.

---

If the group gets control and wanted Ally honestly I think he would jump at it..funds given to strengthen and what not.. I think he would see it as the chance he has been waiting for. Now he can do his job 100%

------------------------

Where do you think these funds to strengthen are going to come from?

There aren't enough funds in the world to let him do his job 100%!

He'll want to buy ready-made players that he needs to do nothing to, apart from put their name on the team sheet & let them get on with it.

Will they still invest the 6.5 million, Now they are the strongest group will they find us a Manager and quick.

What is their vision for the future and do they have enough money to invest in players and a decent management and scouting team.

------------------------

Where do you think these funds to strengthen are going to come from?

There aren't enough funds in the world to let him do his job 100%!

He'll want to buy ready-made players that he needs to do nothing to, apart from put their name on the team sheet & let them get on with it.

--

I believe they are fronts for king

Why dont we give the guys a chance to see what they are going to do if anything they can do.We are lucky anyone wants to buy into the shambles of a club we are right now so lets cut out the conspiracy shit as we are getting more and more like that shower over the other side.

Nah dont see him returning tbh,even if they were the dumbest crack smoking 3 bears in the world they'd still know Ally as manager is a lose,lose situation.

As a wee sidenote this RM upgrade sucks.

-------------

Like most 'upgrades' these days! :(

Conspiracy shite? Whats conspirational about noting the history between certain groups and the club gardener, and their deathly silence on his failings and previous voicing of support for the mans past as a context for ongoing support in the future.

It could be conspiratorial to suggest the involvement of King & Murray but no more so than saying Murray and White had business dealings.

I can see it happening.

My question with them is they knew we needed close to 8 million quid to run for the year why offer up less than that if the 8 million offer was there could we have kept young Lewis

What is the maximum number of shares we can issue in this release? I honestly dont know, but that might limit how big a rights issue we can do.

What is the maximum number of shares we can issue in this release? I honestly dont know, but that might limit how big a rights issue we can do.

Think i read its over 40 million and closer to 43 million so there should be enough that the full £8million could have been offered to us to keep us going if we have lost Lewis due to them playing hard ball i will be really pissed off.

The other thing that occurred to me was that maybe they didn't have the shares to underwrite the issue that's why they bought out the Laxley group

I can see it happening.

My question with them is they knew we needed close to 8 million quid to run for the year why offer up less than that if the 8 million offer was there could we have kept young Lewis

---

Will they not underwrite for most of the 8 million.

If they have offered 6.5million plus 1million for Lewis would leave only 500k to raise from any issue.. The rest would be used for running cost.

by the summer I hope we have some money in the bank before ST sales