*****the Official Alloa V Rangers Thread*****

Aird? Wtf aird is honking and black shouldn't play for us again

I went with Aird over Templeton due to it being on a plastic pitch. He is injury prone enough, it's not worth risking him.

While I agree Black isn't great, you can only pish with the cock you've got. I feel that Law is wasted in the centre of midfield in a 4-4-2, so the only other realistic starting option we have at the moment is Black.

I'd throw in one or two younger players for this one to mix it up a bit. Alloa have done well against us and seem to know how to handle our game plan, I think a change in personnel could be the difference as they may not be prepared for that. Also I feel as though the older players seem to struggle on the 3G surface

They will sit back and hit on the break AGAIN.

Our players have to get a grip of themselves and beat this lot. They are second bottom of the division but keep on taking points off us.

If we don't win, any player who plays on Saturday and who's contract is up at the end of the season shouldn't get an extension. In fact. I'd warn them of that before the game.