Celtic Ticket Information

eskbankloyal

all those cunts that went out and bought a half season ticket after the draw was announced must be raging! but thanks for the money anyway! ;)

glad that us who bought/renewed at the start of the season have been giving priority.

i just hope to fuck that i can get a ticket on tuesday. i have a season ticket.

anyone able to clear up what it means by 1 per season ticket 2 per transaction?

all those cunts that went out and bought a half season ticket after the draw was announced must be raging! but thanks for the money anyway! ;)

glad that us who bought/renewed at the start of the season have been giving priority.

My reading from that is that if you have 2 season tickets...or your mates with you 2 tickets can be purchased....but you cannot send someone up with 10 books....he would have to queue 5 times

Why does the club have 1470 tickets for itself?

If you and a mate that has a season ticket you can say two Rangers numbers and get 2 tickets. Only 1 per season ticket. You can't phone up with 3 Rangers numbers and get 3 tickets only 2 max.

If you and a mate that has a season ticket you can say two Rangers numbers and get 2 tickets. Only 1 per season ticket. You can't phone up with 3 Rangers numbers and get 3 tickets only 2 max.

aw cheers get it now! thanks. i'll probably buy myself one and my pals one at the same time then. he's got a season ticket as well but doubt he'll be able to get online/phone up at 9AM.