***the Official Rangers V Hertz Thread***

MacBoyd

that team is well and truly ally and McDowells - a new manager would make not a jot of difference

I agree. The more I see the same team playing exactly the same way post-Ally, the more I question what McCoist actually did.

It looks to me like McDowall selected the team & the tactics while Ally told the jokes.

We have to get rid of the shite coaches and a lot of the current squad,Plus do a deal to get rid off McCoist as he's just sucking money off us like a fucking leach. I never thought McCoist would behave the way he has he's been a disgrace for a Rangersman, i now see him as a moneyman first rather than a Ranger.

We need to invest and get a proven manager in lets hope all this happens as quickly as possible.

I agree. The more I see the same team playing exactly the same way post-Ally, the more I question what McCoist actually did.It looks to me like McDowall selected the team & the tactics while Ally told the jokes.

Harsh on Ally. He was also responsible for organising the post-match entertainment.

the tramp is confident

Scottish Championship: Hearts boss Robbie Neilson warns Rangers over form

As taken from Sky Sports

Robbie Neilson: Hearts boss preparing for Rangers showdown

Hearts head coach Robbie Neilson has warned Rangers that his team may have already experienced their dip in form for the season.

Neilson has consistently stated that the unbeaten Scottish Championship leaders will experience a slump at some stage of the campaign.

But they show no signs of easing up in their title quest and a 5-1 victory at Dumbarton on Saturday maintained their 13-point lead over Rangers ahead of their trip to Ibrox on Friday night.

Neilson said: "People talk about a dip in form but perhaps we've already had that, we had a spell of just getting through games by a goal or two.

"As dips in form go, it's not bad at all. Having said that, I'll absolutely take a scrappy 1-0 on Friday night. I'd love that."

Hearts have dropped just six points this season - four against Hibernian and two against Dumbarton - despite having a shortage of fit strikers.

But loan signing Genero Zeefuik grabbed a double on his debut at the Bet Butler Stadium - with Sam Nicholson also hitting a brace - to send Hearts to Ibrox brimming with confidence.

Hearts won at Ibrox on the opening day and stretched their lead with victory over the Gers at Tynecastle in November and defender Alim Ozturk believes confidence has grown further since then.

"We're going there full of confidence, with the knowledge we have the 13-point lead," Ozturk said. "We have the confidence in our ability and we're hopeful of a good score.

"I wouldn't say we are a better team than the opening day, we're the same team but with more belief in ourselves, and we're going there to win, so let's see what happens."

the tramp is confident

Scottish Championship: Hearts boss Robbie Neilson warns Rangers over form

As taken from Sky Sports

Robbie Neilson: Hearts boss preparing for Rangers showdown

Hearts head coach Robbie Neilson has warned Rangers that his team may have already experienced their dip in form for the season.

Neilson has consistently stated that the unbeaten Scottish Championship leaders will experience a slump at some stage of the campaign.

But they show no signs of easing up in their title quest and a 5-1 victory at Dumbarton on Saturday maintained their 13-point lead over Rangers ahead of their trip to Ibrox on Friday night.

Neilson said: "People talk about a dip in form but perhaps we've already had that, we had a spell of just getting through games by a goal or two.

"As dips in form go, it's not bad at all. Having said that, I'll absolutely take a scrappy 1-0 on Friday night. I'd love that."

Hearts have dropped just six points this season - four against Hibernian and two against Dumbarton - despite having a shortage of fit strikers.

But loan signing Genero Zeefuik grabbed a double on his debut at the Bet Butler Stadium - with Sam Nicholson also hitting a brace - to send Hearts to Ibrox brimming with confidence.

Hearts won at Ibrox on the opening day and stretched their lead with victory over the Gers at Tynecastle in November and defender Alim Ozturk believes confidence has grown further since then.

"We're going there full of confidence, with the knowledge we have the 13-point lead," Ozturk said. "We have the confidence in our ability and we're hopeful of a good score.

"I wouldn't say we are a better team than the opening day, we're the same team but with more belief in ourselves, and we're going there to win, so let's see what happens."

They have every reason to be given how they've played.

Perhaps we should change out motto to 'Surrender' and drop the 'No' reading this thread - even if we have the shitiest team in the world I would still expect our support to adopt a 'No Surrender' attitude but many are just running a white flag up the Pole!

No Surrender - A win to Rangers!

Perhaps we should change out motto to 'Surrender' and drop the 'No' reading this thread - even if we have the shitiest team in the world I would still expect our support to adopt a 'No Surrender' attitude but many are just running a white flag up the Pole!

No Surrender - A win to Rangers!

You should have said that to McCoist after bringing on Foster at Tynecastle.

We can win this and I still say had not mccoist swapped miller for foster we'd have nicked it at Tyne castle earlier. With 10 we were controlling the match but we had a dumb manager

Foster coming on was a strange decision but Miller had to be replaced before he was sent off. Miller's attitude was poor that game too. He was whining at every loose pass instead of encouraging the team. Had to be taken off.