Wolves Fan In Peace

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I support Coventry City (rough I know) and about 95% of my mates follow the Rangers. In the midlands there is not much love for the septic bas@#&s.

A strong team on my first days of watching the fitbaw ('87 cup final and all that). Haven't had your problems to seek recently, sadly.

A strong team on my first days of watching the fitbaw ('87 cup final and all that). Haven't had your problems to seek recently, sadly.

aye I remember that cup final too but I missed it as spent that weekend in hiking in the NZ bush and getting drunk with mates in thr tent while pissing down outside!

was very happy that Coventry won though.

remember when coventry caused all that fuss in the early 80's when they wore advertising on their strip in a sneaky way to get around the rules of the time?

and if i remember right they had the first all seater ground in England, not that that is anything I would be proud of :D

and I am very happy that coventry are back playing in their home town again

hope they have been getting decent support now they are really home

down at molineux on Saturday not supporting wolves though in the blackpool end

gonna be an emotional game as there will be tribute paid to their previous owner and huge fan, Sir Jack Hayward, who did so much for Wolves inc rebuilding pretty much the whole ground.

not only that but ex wolves player, the pariah O'hara, will be playing for blackpool and he is gonna get a right roasting the whole 90 mins and he deserves every second of it to and wanker

he is known for abusing wolves fans whilst playing the the club

wolves fans chanted "we'd rather have ten men" one time he got sent off for wolves

yeah gonna be tasty on saturday!

Always had a soft spot for Wolves , dating back to the days of Richards and Dougan. Remember them doing well in Europe one year when they got to the final v Spurs which , sadly , they lost - round about the time of our own Greatest Moment .

I lived in telford in the early nineties,used to watch wolves when not at ibrox the old terracing was brilliant,always wore NI shirt and rangers hat,wolves fans loved me used to sing the sash and the billy boys never got any hassle,fucking great time.

I live in Stoke on Trent and support stoke City and all the lads I go down with follow rangers too, obviously including me.

Lad I used to knock about with when living in leeds was a wolves fan and supported rangers also.

In fact my two brothers are both big rangers supporters too, one being a stoke fan and one being Port Vale. We are all coming up for the hibs game on 13th February.

My vale brother comes up to ibrox regularly and my other brother is often in the area with work so each Xmas and birthday present has been something gers for the last 4 years.

Lots of sides in the west midlands are definitely anti celtic with rangers followings

The first game of footy I ever went to was wolves v Hereford utd in the old English 4th division at molinuex in 1986 I think.. My dad took me and a couple of my mates. I got the Rangers bug not long after and I knew that there was no going back.

Only joined yesterday pal so don't know anyone

Ah. Williamson seems to be going for an image that's a cross between Father Jack and Victor Meldrew these days.

I don't know why, as he wasn't always that way. I guess the 'looks like Charlie Mulgrew' thing finally made him crack. Understandable.

Ah. Williamson seems to be going for an image that's a cross between Father Jack and Victor Meldrew these days.

I don't know why, as he wasn't always that way. I guess the 'looks like Charlie Mulgrew' thing finally made him crack. Understandable.

.Williamson is a good cunt :-)

:lol:

Everything became so serious on the forum in general and it took me with it. its a grey world I live in