Union Bears Bottled It?

TheBluenose1972

After the final whistle tonight with Gers fans squaring up to Hearts fans in the Broomloan & Govan it seemed to me that the Union Bears fucking shit themselves and would not venture within 40ft of the Hearts fans! They seemed to keep the heeds doon in their wee corner. Fans have questioned if they are Ultra's or not...Seems they are not.

They were trying to look mean & hard shouting at old men right enough outside the main door.

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

After the final whistle tonight with Gers fans squaring up to Hearts fans in the Broomloan & Govan it seemed to me that the Union Bears fucking shit themselves and would not venture within 40ft of the Hearts fans! They seemed to keep the heeds doon in their wee corner. Fans have questioned if they are Ultra's or not...Seems they are not.

They were trying to look mean & hard shouting at old men right enough outside the main door.

Did you fire intae the hertz fans?

shut up you slag

Wait a minute. They get criticised for acting like neds, then criticised for not acting like neds.

Well done them for not getting involved. The ones getting involved were acting like wee knobs. And it was ours doing the worst of the goading.

Maybe just disciplined enough not to start scarpping in the stadium and keep it for outside without getting lifted.

Worse things going on at the club than running 40 yards to shout at some Edinburgh junkies.

Outside the ground is different and I'm pretty sure the UB wouldn't be shy.