Union Bears Bottled It?

TheBluenose1972

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Shame they didn't give you the opportunity to bitch about them on Friday night for acting like thugs.

Damned if you do, damned if you don't.

The support need to get a grip and stop trying to stick the boot into each other.

Changing the subject slightly, the enforced move by TBO worked a treat in my opinion as it got The Copland involved with the singing more than usual.

would like to see them move there permanently instead of the both groups in the same stand singing different songs which sounds mental from my seat. Lol

That's right, he's wearing Stone Island so he can't be UB, can he?

Who said anything about Stone Island except you? You're slevvering absolute baws mate.

Whether individual UB members dress in Stone Island, Adidas, Nike or fucking Gola Gliders should be no concern to anyone but the individual surely.. Obviously theres members into "dressing".. others will just fire anything on and go and support the team. It's personal preference. With any "ultra" styled group/scene in Britain or even beyond there will be an element of wee boys hanging on because It's the "cool" thing to do. It's like saying every cunt over 40 wearing a pair of Adidas trainers and dark jacket is in the ICF. You'll find very little if any of these "wee boys" are members. Can also assure you UB didn't "bottle it" the other night.

After the final whistle tonight with Gers fans squaring up to Hearts fans in the Broomloan & Govan it seemed to me that the Union Bears fucking shit themselves and would not venture within 40ft of the Hearts fans! They seemed to keep the heeds doon in their wee corner. Fans have questioned if they are Ultra's or not...Seems they are not.

They were trying to look mean & hard shouting at old men right enough outside the main door.

Still at school are you?

Stone Island is a pretty shite anyway. Most people wearing it these days are people going out their way to try and get noticed.

Its been shite for about 10 years,the only ones who wear it over here are hoods and drug dealers.The Bureau clothes store stopped selling it for that reason.

With any "ultra" styled group/scene in Britain or even beyond there will be an element of wee boys hanging on because It's the "cool" thing to do.

Can also assure you UB didn't "bottle it" the other night.

Thank you for reiterating a point I was trying to make in one of my previous posts.

How did they get stuck in? :lol: