The Billy Boys.

.Williamson.

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No one sang your version near us as they would have got fucking chased, Us East end of Glasgow bears sing the real deal or nothing at all.

Yip, if you can get the rats you eat out of your mouth.

Williamson I AM or whatever the Killicomaine Krakpot goes by these days wasn't being serious. :s

FFS. I'm not sure I have the words.

Even if you listen to the game, and when it's sung. There are now many many versions of this song, that one line. You can't make out the words because people are singing different versions now as we never. managed to fully agree them.

I'll sing plastics blood, heard more than one version. Didn't know of one single bear who heard any banned fucking words. Those who say otherwise are just lying and they know it.

Wake the fuck up and smell the coffee. it's 2015 ffs

Any you lads from the East end of Glasgow? You see us eastenders only will ever sing the real version.

It is not and never has been anti catholic as you could also be a fenian and be a protestant.

Who has been convicted of this song on religious believes? No one has and no one ever will,

I'm from the East end and have always sang the real version and all ways will, fuck the hand wringers.

You can be angry all you want mate but the fact is our support stood together and sang the new version of the song.

I'm going to ignore the fact you have basically threatened anyone that sings the new words near you.

See the law is not about bigotry but offending people, and if you sing that version you are offending the rest of the Rangers support.

I am no bigot, no UVF supporter as friends will tell you, but I feel very strong about our right to sing this song.

This song is and never has been bigoted, if anything you will get charged with offending behaviour.

And the version you want to sing? they should lift you for offending Rangers fans

"up to our knees in fucking blood

we are the glasgow rangers boys."

don't see anything wrong with that unless someone is offended by "fucking" or "blood".

or maybe we just all make up own words and sing whatever they may be. when we all sing it together nae cunts gonna know the difference. it'll still sound good.

See the law is not about bigotry but offending people, and if you sing that version you are offending the rest of the Rangers support.

I am no bigot, no UVF supporter as friends will tell you, but I feel very strong about our right to sing this song.

This song is and never has been bigoted, if anything you will get charged with offending behaviour.

And the version you want to sing? they should lift you for offending Rangers fans

Do you sing the bad version at games?

Do you sing the bad version at games?

Are you telling me there is an illegal( bad ) version?

I always thought there was only one version which I have been singing since the late 70's, it is as legal now as it was then.

If you don't believe me ask FOCUS, they will never ever say the song is illegal, they may say it's offensive, but not illegal.

So to answer your question I only sing the legal version.

See the law legislation is not about bigotry but offending people, and if you sing that version you are offending the rest of the Rangers support.