Kenny Mcdowall Has Resigned As Rangers Caretaker Manager

Professor_Chang

I sincerely hope the rumours about his daughter being ill are wrong and I don't mean to appear callous but if they are true and are the reason he's resigning then shouldn't he actually leave rather than work a years notice? There must be a facility where the board would let him go now without him buying out his contract or getting a payment from us if he wants to spend more time with his family right now, surely that would be simple to agree on as it's in the interests of both parties?
I'm sorry but it just smells like "I don't want this job, I'll be shit at this job and I know it, give me a years wages and I'll fuck off".

These rolling contracts really need to be a thing of the past, don't ever seem to be in the clubs favour.

• Replies 439
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We needed to get rid of thus so called management team who are milking the club for a hefty wage, and in return providing a poor service.

We have technically got rid of 2 now, although we have to pay them for another 12 months.

We needed to get rid of thus so called management team who are milking the club for a hefty wage, and in return providing a poor service.

We have technically got rid of 2 now, although we have to pay them for another 12 months.

Weve not got rid of them. He's resigned and still in charge. They've both left of their ownaaccord

Im sure if the board had the money they would have fucked off the full management team a long time ago.Every one of these so called Rangers men have been found out as the going has got tougher its time to bail.These fuckers should never have been in the jobs in the first place as anyone who actually goes and watches the team could see that even when they had a squad costing 20 odd million they were still clueless never mind a team full of has beens and incompetent cunts.Makes my blood boil listening to excuses get fucking on with it or fuck off never mind 12 month notice.A fucking joke.

To be fair, no matter what the 'personal reasons' are, he is still in the job, which is a full time job. If he does have to leave to go take care of his daughter then he should just walk away or be asked to join Ally on 'Gardening Leave'

Why would you work a years notice if your child was seriously ill?

If you need to resign for personal reasons then resign, don't go down a route wher you know you will end up at home on a full wage.

On another note how many people have handed contracts that requires a years salary to get shot of them?

Weve not got rid of them. He's resigned and still in charge. They've both left of their ownaaccord

With the contracts they have, this is us getting rid of them.

I dont really care how it has happened, just knowing that they are on their way out is good enough.

Why would you work a years notice if your child was seriously ill?

If you need to resign for personal reasons then resign, don't go down a route wher you know you will end up at home on a full wage.

On another note how many people have handed contracts that requires a years salary to get shot of them?

Thats what I said, or meant, if it never came across that way.

fucking ridiculous! this is well beyond a joke now.

so he takes the job up and then pretty much resigns after a few games? WHAT THE FUCK? if you don't want to work at Rangers anymore then fuck off please. how can you get the confidence/trust from players if they know you're leaving at a certain time?

we are the fucking laughing stock of football. it's pure embarrassing.

Fucking clusterfuck as usual. Why wont he just piss off. Hes clueless, clearly isnt the man from the job and he knows it, you can tell by his demenor on the sideline, hesnt got a fucking scooby. But hes happy to take his undeserved money, he deserves his payment less than Ally did. We're playing the scum in 2 weeks and he pulls this shit now? Fucking tarrier.

fucking ridiculous! this is well beyond a joke now.

so he takes the job up and then pretty much resigns after a few games? WHAT THE FUCK? if you don't want to work at Rangers anymore then fuck off please. how can you get the confidence/trust from players if they know you're leaving at a certain time?

we are the fucking laughing stock of football. it's pure embarrassing.

we must have shit employment law legal advice...in my company i could get rid of people much easier than seems to be the case at Ibrox.

It's ridiculous. He should either leave right now or they shouldn't be announcing anything. Who works a 12 month notice especially in football? Look like Kenny is missing Ally and wants to spend some time with him down in the allotment while collecting his wages.