I Hope Our Players Were At The Game Today...

Garnock Blue

They might actually realise what this club of ours is all about, and get their fingers out their arses, and meeting the expectations required.

It should be a privilege to wear our shirt, but for some sadly it seems a chore.

Today, for me, and I am sure for a few more fans, the love and pride we hold for our club got a wee kickstart.

I hope this applies to the players.

Its changed days. We have a squad with limited ability and less affiliation with the club and support.

Unless they were instructed to attend by whichever invisible manager we have, or were paid to attend, then theres next to no chance of them having been there.

Sad but its where we're at.

Was actually thinking the same myself.

It would also have been a nice touch for them to have performed a guard of honour for Ricksen.

Sad that it takes such a tragic illness to an ex player to unite the support. Today reminded us all what it is to be a Ranger although some needed reminding a bit more than others.

Today showed why we are the people and the club is so special.

It was a great day, hope they bring out a dvd or something of the game to raise more cash. But what was big Marv doing today? Is he not still playing? Don't want to take away from the great cause, but what a donkey! :P

Big marvin played 90 mins for Montrose yesterday, I think you being a bit over critical.

I don't want to start anything, so don't even try it, but why was Ally not at the game?

Because he would not be welcome!!

And I say that as someone who grew up hero worshiping him, and met him as an adult.

They say dont meet your idols, he never let me down

He was great with me.

But he has destroyed that now, for Money! ( That he does not need)

:(

It was a great day, hope they bring out a dvd or something of the game to raise more cash. But what was big Marv doing today? Is he not still playing? Don't want to take away from the great cause, but what a donkey! :P

:lol:

Marv almost scored a goal! Must have been taking defensive tips from Moshni though!!!!!!!!

The DVD idea is a good one. Every penny helps Fernando and his family.

I don't want to start anything, so don't even try it, but why was Ally not at the game?

1. He is not allowed into Ibrox as part of his leave agreement.

2. He is no longer in a position at Ibrox so has no requirement to be at the match.

3. Unsure why the big deal as from my memory he was not at Ibrox the same time as Fernando. He moved to Killie in 98 and didn't return to Rangers as coach until 2007. By that time I'm pretty sure Fernando was in Russia.

Hope that puts the whole McCoist thing to bed!

1. He is not allowed into Ibrox as part of his leave agreement.

2. He is no longer in a position at Ibrox so has no requirement to be at the match.

3. Unsure why the big deal as from my memory he was not at Ibrox the same time as Fernando. He moved to Killie in 98 and didn't return to Rangers as coach until 2007. By that time I'm pretty sure Fernando was in Russia.

Hope that puts the whole McCoist thing to bed!

cheers for that :)

right I'm off for a spot of gardening