Best Old Firm Goal?

bunter

What was the best old firm goal we've scored? Can anyone beat this belter from Cooper???

I was fortunate to be there that day and there are those who were there that say Jardines goal that day was just as good.

Cooper's Goal was an "did i just see what i thought i saw" moment though and to be fair John McDonald's,who scored Rangers first goal that day,was a belter as well.

The Cooper goal is a thing of beauty which simply has no equal in the history of the Scottish game. There have been so many fantastic goals over the years against them. Goals like Fergusons free kick, mendes and his piledriver, the list goes on. But for me the ray Wilkins volley is second only to coopers goal.

It would be hard to choose, in recent times I think Aluko, Jelavic in the final and Lee Wallace for my favourite picture in the last few years.

Lee_Wallace_2176938b.jpg

My all time favourite though is Edu in the last minute, my first and only Old Firm game and to win it in the last minute I've never experienced anything like it!