Oh Ive Missed This..

D'Artagnan

It's like the good old days again. It's like Christmas. I love this combination of excitement and squeaky bum time!

I've been saying for a while now that this is probably the least bothered I've felt about an old firm game and to an extent I still stand by that. My reason being we need to sort out all our issues on and off the park first and foremost and we must get back to the top league this season. Also we have absolutely nothing to lose and everything to gain.

That said the butterflies you get on old firm eve and having the inability to sleep really brings home how much you want us to stick it to those bastards!

I'm actually getting quite tired now but not sure if I'll get much sleep. I'm just too excited! Let's do this!

Tossing and turning all night due to my nerves being at breaking point, the more I try to sleep - the harder it gets due to me knowing i need to sleep due to a full day ahead of me - in the pub.

Our team today, has it in their own hands the ability to go down in history. They can become the first ever (and maybe forvermomore) Rangers side to overcome celtc whilst plying their trade in a division below.

It's going to be hard but if they (to use an old cliche) play for the jersey, play for the support, play for themselves and by God play for The Rangers, then the day can be ours!

Just do it Rangers!

(Now time for sashbash FM)