What A Day Supporting The Gers

ready1873

From the steamer I looked after in the Florida Park to the fella I gave a swig to at the buses, what a fucking superb set of supporters.

We were magnificent inside Hampden today and were a credit to the team we faithfully follow. It's a great reminder, as well as the Ricksen game, towhat supporting this amazing club is all about,

A happy bear tonight depsite they cunty rozzers trying to ruin it. :party:

From the steamer I looked after in the Florida Park to the fella I gave a swig to at the buses, what a fucking superb set of supporters.

We were magnificent inside Hampden today and were a credit to the team we faithfully follow. It's a great reminder, as well as the Ricksen game, towhat supporting this amazing club is all about,

A happy bear tonight depsite they cunty rozzers trying to ruin it. :party:

Did you see the 6 cops coming into Florida park to ask the guv'nor what it's capacity was. Fucking over the top and they never got a round in either :)

The boy was in a suit and at HT I noticed I had a silver lounge pass in my pocket. Feck knows how/if he got in.

Was that the guy who looked coked out his nut, kept on sniffing and playing with his nose whilst shaking his head constantly?