Jig Cuddling Commons

ScottBF2

Don't know if this has been brought up already but I was majorly disappointed in Jig basically carrying Commons off the pitch at half time. I don't care if he wants to be pals with that lot away from the football, he's a joke of a captain anyway, but for the length of time that you're in that stadium then that mob are the enemy.

I genuinely cannot understand what is going on with our club, there's so much shite that I can't even begin to get my head round it. The one thing I thought we hadn't lost was our passion, but we have.

The fans: we're constant, we still have the same determination and drive we always had, albeit maybe we've lost some enthusiasm along the way.

The club? Total shambles. Off the pitch speaks for itself, but on it we've now lost sight of what makes us who we are and that is truly upsetting. I didn't think it before but I'm now sure we need Rangers men from top to bottom in this club. Bring back Souness, bring back Greig, bring in McCall, Mcinnes or whoever you want to steer the ship, but we're rudderless at the moment and we need somebody to get us back in order.

And get Jig to fuck. McGregor should captain the team on today's performance.

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It's modern day football. Most of these guys will be in the same social circles and know each other - they probably played for Scotland together - it isn't surprising but I agree with you, for the sake of the fans they should leave it off the pitch for 90 minutes fs. Show some professionalism.

Been mentioned aye.

I'm scunnerd with the lot of them tbh.

Give me the days when We never mixed with those bastards and were scrapping in the tunnel.

He's a joke mate, he's done nothing to help our situation. The captain should lead the team and as much as it pains me to say it we need someone like Broonaldo to captain us, the wank takes no shite on the pitch and definitely has the right mentality when it comes to these games, and probably others.

Mcgregor was fucking awful, Was getting torn to shreds in that 1st half.

did you see one of the tackles he made in the second half where he tried to tackle the ball off a guys feet using his head

brought back flash backs of that time sandaza went flying for the ball once in front of goal and totally missed it :D

Mcgregor was fucking awful, Was getting torn to shreds in that 1st half.

May be the case, I can only call it from where I was sitting. He looked quite decent. People on here have been mildly complimentary towards Foster and I thought he, alongside Smith, were garbage today. Suppose it's part of the game where we see two perspectives.

In fairness to anyone in that defence, or that team for that matter, having Jig as your leader probably doesn't inspire much confidence.

did you see one of the tackles he made in the second half where he tried to tackle the ball of a guys feet using his head

brought back flash backs of that time sandaza went flying for the ball once in front of goal and totally missed it :D

aye was pishing myself laughing :lol:

He's a joke mate, he's done nothing to help our situation. The captain should lead the team and as much as it pains me to say it we need someone like Broonaldo to captain us, the wank takes no shite on the pitch and definitely has the right mentality when it comes to these games, and probably others.

Agreed.

Our midfield literally bounced off that useless bastard today and that was rather embarrassing given Browns lack of ability.

Jigs time is up, he's a Rangers man so it hurt more to see him cuddling one of them when the game wasn't even over and the fact we were getting cuffed.

May be the case, I can only call it from where I was sitting. He looked quite decent. People on here have been mildly complimentary towards Foster and I thought he, alongside Smith, were garbage today. Suppose it's part of the game where we see two perspectives.

In fairness to anyone in that defence, or that team for that matter, having Jig as your leader probably doesn't inspire much confidence.

No your right on that those two were awful.

Both our center backs were getting beat in the air by a 5ft 8 arse, our Captains conduct on more than one occasion with Commons was a slap in the face to all fans, on at least 4 occasions he was seen joking away with him. I dont have a singke problem with them being great mates away from the pitch but on it he should be crunching nipping or even pulling his hair, I dont mind which but dont be friendly towards any opponent.

Oh, and btw. Just remember before the excessive, abusive criticism starts flowing, this is a guy that's helped us win 3 championships, 2 Scottish Cups, 3 League Cups, has scored 52 goals in 197 games, including strikes against sellic and in the Champions League.

Just to add a wee bit of extra context.

Abuse him, and you're denigrating a part of our history.

I don't think it's worth worrying about. Maybe they're good friends. It's not ideal to see it on the pitch, but meh, I can't get annoyed about it.

Why can't you? It's small things like this that really hurt me hard. I've been brought up in these derbies and McCulloch claims he has as well, he's a bear like us apparently.

Why is it, then, that I can relate to Amoruso or Novo more when it comes to their feelings about c*ltic? Foreigners who have been thrust into these games and taken it in, really bought in to the fabric of the club.

Jigs a disgrace, I can't really think of another word for him.

Why can't you? It's small things like this that really hurt me hard. I've been brought up in these derbies and McCulloch claims he has as well, he's a bear like us apparently.

Why is it, then, that I can relate to Amoruso or Novo more when it comes to their feelings about c*ltic? Foreigners who have been thrust into these games and taken it in, really bought in to the fabric of the club.

Jigs a disgrace, I can't really think of another word for him.

3 championships, 2 Scottish Cups, 3 League Cups, has scored 52 goals in 197 games, including strikes against sellic and in the Champions League v cuddling Chris Commons.

Aye, OK then. He's a disgrace.

Oh, and btw. Just remember before the excessive, abusive criticism starts flowing, this is a guy that's helped us win 3 championships, 2 Scottish Cups, 3 League Cups, has scored 52 goals in 197 games, including strikes against sellic and in the Champions League.

I don't think anyone is abusing him or dismissing his previous help to our cause, but since Admin he's been nothing but a liability. Completely useless, and his conduct today just about sums it all up. I can't back him as captain anymore, I know that means nothing in the grand scheme of things but it sounds like a lot of bears have the same feelings. The sooner he realises he's overstayed his usefulness the better.

Fucked if I know. Selective memory? I take it you don't remember Jig kicking the shit out of them on occasion and scoring against them with great glee?

I don't think anyone is abusing him or dismissing his previous help to our cause, but since Admin he's been nothing but a liability. Completely useless, and his conduct today just about sums it all up. I can't back him as captain anymore, I know that means nothing in the grand scheme of things but it sounds like a lot of bears have the same feelings. The sooner he realises he's overstayed his usefulness the better.

Fucked if I know. Selective memory? I take it you don't remember Jig kicking the shit out of them on occasion and scoring against them with great glee?

He scored and was happy, I don't doubt that. He stuck the boot in, that's more down the type of player he was if anything, he's a dirty player (no slant on him, it's a good trait to have), but he doesn't seem to have any passion or understanding of what this game means.

Being shite is not his fault. He should be dropped, but that's the responsibility of the management.

Criticism is fine. All I'm saying is frame the criticism with a bit of respect for his service. That doesn't just disappear, so don't resort to abusing the guy.