Jig Cuddling Commons

ScottBF2

I'm understanding the point perfectly. I think you're overreacting. I think you need a sense of perspective.

:lol: Cuddling Chris Commons ruins his previous actions (3 championships, 2 Scottish Cups, 3 League Cups, has scored 52 goals in 197 games, including strikes against sellic and in the Champions League)!

Aye, if you like, mate. That's like the definition of overreacting! :lol:

Chris Commons is an individual. Maybe some people value individual friendships over football rivalry. You're ripping you nitting over very little. RM anger at it's best. Chillout. Oh, and believe it or not, some people do love Rangers and don't hate anything else. Even the mhanks.

He can be mates with whoever he likes in his own time, when playing for and captaining my club however he should be focussing on the match 100% not having friendly chats.

If that's an overreaction so be it.

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

He can be mates with whoever he likes in his own time, when playing for and captaining my club however he should be focussing on the match 100% not having friendly chats.

If that's an overreaction so be it.

I'm not saying it is. Like I said earlier, I didn't particularly like it myself.

Sick of hearing how much of a 'bluenose' that fucking idiot is, he is pish, can't motivate and can't control a game. Aye, he's a bear but he isn't fit to wear the jersey and don the armband, we fans give our lives for Rangers and these cunts think they can swan around doing fuck all to earn a wage.

He, thes rest of they fucks can get to fuck from my glorious club because they just don't get it and don't deserve to represent suck a proud establishment.

Sick of hearing how much of a 'bluenose' that fucking idiot is, he is pish, can't motivate and can't control a game. Aye, he's a bear but he isn't fit to wear the jersey and don the armband, we fans give our lives for Rangers and these cunts think they can swan around doing fuck all to earn a wage.

He, thes rest of they fucks can get to fuck from my glorious club because they just don't get it and don't deserve to represent suck a proud establishment.

He's shite, but he's not doing it on purpose. I think you're mistaking being shite for not trying.

Fuck off with this garbage. Short memory loyal.

It's easier to take getting beat when you are paid a small fortune for your disappointment.

They get bonuses and bumper wages tomorrow, we get slagged and laughed at.

A lion doesn't care for the opinion of sheep.

Tell your taigy associate to get to fuck.

He's shite, but he's not doing it on purpose. I think you're mistaking being shite for not trying.

Fuck off with this garbage. Short memory loyal.

Don't give is it, you can fuck off with the sentimental pish, he isn't good enough and if that display today is him 'trying' then he can definitely get to fuck from that team at the quickest opportunity.

remember a story from wee Willie Henderson, telling of how Tommy Gemmel had upended him in an old firm match at Ibrox, with the crowd baying for his blood Tommy comes over gives Willie a hand up and then asks him which pub were they going to that night?, with the crowd thinking Tommy is now giving Willie verbals. They while pals off the field kept it to themselves while on it, and the reason Tommy Gemmel would drink with the Rangers players. he was a Proddy and not welcome at the "Celtic" minded pubs, but aye it has always been Rangers that are the bigots.

You obviously missed McGregor offering Griffiths an apologetic handshake in our box during the first-half. Rightly so, Griffiths ignored him.

Probably did miss that, don't have the luxury of being able to see everything in the stadium. I'm disappointed in the lot of them tbh, but for jig to do it? Wow. He's supposed to be their leader, our leader, and leaders don't make peace with the enemy in the midst of battle.

never knew it was commons, but yeah i found it shocking. we were losing the game and he was strolling along chatting away to commons before heading up the tunnel.

it's like he doesn't care and is just going through the motions. a more focussed player would have been blinkered and gone straight up the tunnel - club captain - get to fuck jig.

I thought, considering us playing one defender at the back, McGregor did ok. To be quite fair, Ricky 'and the move breaks down' Foster and Lee 'Dining out on past success' McCulloch were rank. Oh and don't get me started on Steve 'Zoolander' Simonsen, until now I'd never actually seen a keeper who can't dive to his right. We have so many problems but until we sort out our defence the rest is sticking plasters. Our bench highlighted our main problem quite well. 5 strikers and one defender.

Jig had no choice, he had to be nice to Commons. His big pal Mark Guidi would have been furious with Jig if he hadn't been friendly to wee Kris.

The Rangers captain laughing and joking with a Celtic player straight after he scores against us in a semi final. I really have seen it all now.

I wasn't sure if they were being friendly or throwing digs at each other and laughing it off sarcastically

I was thinking along the same lines I was at the game so I didn't see him doing this , I would like to think he was winding him up giving him a wee word in his ear so to say...If this was not the case he should never captain the club again .