Trialists?

LegendofCoop

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So is this shite? Surely the media would have seen this player training? Not a whisper

Yeah I am beginning to think this is shite to, I would have thought it would have been mentioned in the media today, but there has been nothing so far? Hopefully something will come of it.

Yeah I am beginning to think this is shite to, I would have thought it would have been mentioned in the media today, but there has been nothing so far? Hopefully something will come of it.

Get yourself down to MP and have a swatch no? Report back to the forum? Haha

Normally they come out and tell the world that we have trialists in for them to have a look at them and still not a peep from the training ground strange

Maybe the player doesn't want his name mentioned yet ..just imagine if he's told hes not good enough for this team feck sake he wouldn't be able to show his face at another club. ..

Maybe the player doesn't want his name mentioned yet ..just imagine if he's told hes not good enough for this team feck sake he wouldn't be able to show his face at another club. ..[/quote

Lmao u can just imagine him who ever it is going in to training with a wig and a mask on so no cunt can see him

So what's the deal? Anyone seen the article? Surely someone knows if we are in talks with someone or not? I find this all very strange, is this another play by the board to buy goodwill? Ie announce a new signing before Sundays game?

So what's the deal? Anyone seen the article? Surely someone knows if we are in talks with someone or not? I find this all very strange, is this another play by the board to buy goodwill? Ie announce a new signing before Sundays game?

I think it's a lot of shite tbh. If it was anyone to be happy about, we'd have heard a name by now. Time for the thread to be locked.

OP is a roaster!

I think it's a lot of shite tbh. If it was anyone to be happy about, we'd have heard a name by now. Time for the thread to be locked.

OP is a roaster!

Just read the Forsyth article- he claims one player turned us down and the other is likely to as well. Perhaps they were never on trial and we simply are trying to sign them?

Just read the Forsyth article- he claims one player turned us down and the other is likely to as well. Perhaps they were never on trial and we simply are trying to sign them?

No idea mate. However, I'd assume that, without having a scouting network in pace, these guys must not be household names as such. Who would be running the eye over them? McDowell? Doubtful if the stories about him not knowing anything about the loanees are correct. I'm willing to bet that we get a few trialists in most seasons and nothing comes of them. Like i say, probably nothing in this 'story' worth getting worked up about! (tu)

No idea mate. However, I'd assume that, without having a scouting network in pace, these guys must not be household names as such. Who would be running the eye over them? McDowell? Doubtful if the stories about him not knowing anything about the loanees are correct. I'm willing to bet that we get a few trialists in most seasons and nothing comes of them. Like i say, probably nothing in this 'story' worth getting worked up about! (tu)

I think I just enjoy the positivity of potentially adding players to the squad rather than the constant negativity surrounding the club. Nice change of pace, can't wait to get back to those days

Bit late for that oz, there has been loads of time to build bridges with the fans instead of blowing them up, I do expect huge promises/bullshit from the board ahead of the meeting though.

Most at the start were quite keen to have Ashley on board but his lack of communication through Llambias has turned near everyone back the other way.

How I long for our club to be run in an ordinary way with a decent onfield product.

Bit late for that oz, there has been loads of time to build bridges with the fans instead of blowing them up, I do expect huge promises/bullshit from the board ahead of the meeting though.

Most at the start were quite keen to have Ashley on board but his lack of communication through Llambias has turned near everyone back the other way.

How I long for our club to be run in an ordinary way with a decent onfield product.

Remember pre whyte when we had the likes of big Kirk, dailly, darch, Whitts, naisy, Davis etc... How I wish we could just go back to moaning about team performances or speculating about who we might sign...miss those days