Fernando Ricksen Netherlands Home & Away Shirts £35

neilstonloyal

People might remember me for selling the wristbands to raise money for the RFFF &cancer research in sandy jardine's name

After going to the Ricksen game last month I've decided to Raise funds for motor neurone disease (MND Scotland) with all profit going to the charity

Shirts are £35 and £2.50 postage

Have 12 shirts in sizes S-XL in adult sizes

Apologise for the shite quality of picture post-10909-0-23550900-1422999391_thumb.j post-10909-0-42375900-1422999403_thumb.jpost-10909-0-33436200-1422999422_thumb.jpost-10909-0-03848100-1422999557_thumb.j

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

You're now going to have to justify all your costs and exactly how much the charities will get, but keep the faith - I'm sure you can do it.

Having bought one of those wristbands from you, I have a fair amount of trust in both you and your motives. (tu)

How well you will cope with all the :shifty: s is another matter. :lol:

(PS - Endorsement-fee required before month-end - usual PO Box. (tu) )

You're now going to have to justify all your costs and exactly how much the charities will get, but keep the faith - I'm sure you can do it.

Having bought one of those wristbands from you, I have a fair amount of trust in both you and your motives. (tu)

How well you will cope with all the :shifty: s is another matter. :lol:

(PS - Endorsement-fee required before month-end - usual PO Box. (tu) )

Shirts are coming in at £20 each and PayPal fees are £1.48 postage comes in at £2.36 + 0.14p for the mail bag meaning I could donate £13.52 to MNDScotland per shirt

I'm still thinking about to do a challenge or not was thinking of doing the tough mudder for it

Shirts are coming in at £20 each and PayPal fees are £1.48 postage comes in at £2.36 + 0.14p for the mail bag meaning I could donate £13.52 to MNDScotland per shirt

I'm still thinking about to do a challenge or not was thinking of doing the tough mudder for it

Good stuff. That's a fair chunk to charity. (tu)

One last thing - who gets the £20 for the shirt. Some overseas manufacturer, or some West-Of-Scotland-located 'distributor'?

Good stuff. That's a fair chunk to charity. (tu)

One last thing - who gets the £20 for the shirt. Some overseas manufacturer, or some West-Of-Scotland-located 'distributor'?

the plan is to hopefully sell them on here but plan b is ebay but that means £3.50 comes off each shirt to go to ebay which is far from ideal

The shirts come from a friend of mine who has his own website

the plan is to hopefully sell them on here but plan b is ebay but that means £3.50 comes off each shirt to go to ebay which is far from ideal

The shirts come from a friend of mine who has his own website

I'll say what's on my mind - are these not Dingwall's shirts.

Not questioning you or your motives, Neilston - but I'm sure many members disapprove of that shirt on this site, due to who's behind it.

Or have I got that totally wrong? If so, happy to be put right, and help you sell your shirts. (tu)

I'll say what's on my mind - are these not Dingwall's shirts.

Not questioning you or your motives, Neilston - but I'm sure many members disapprove of that shirt on this site, due to who's behind it.

Or have I got that totally wrong? If so, happy to be put right, and help you sell your shirts. (tu)

you've got the total wrong end of the stick all I'm doing is raising funds for a charity don't see the harm in that

you've got the total wrong end of the stick all I'm doing is raising funds for a charity don't see the harm in that

I know you are mate, and I applaud your efforts. Really.

But if that is the shirt I think it is, it is very toxic (here at least), and you need to drop it like a stone.

Take them back to your mate, get your money back, and I will work with you to raise double what those shirts would have. (tu)

I need to go out now. Catch up later. (tu)

I know you are mate, and I applaud your efforts. Really.

But if that is the shirt I think it is, it is very toxic (here at least), and you need to drop it like a stone.

Take them back to your mate, get your money back, and I will work with you to raise double what those shirts would have. (tu)

I need to go out now. Catch up later. (tu)

a get you now... These shirts are official

As I said I have just spoke to Fernando's agent .I think you will have to speak to

Him asap .as you just can't use Fernando's name without his consent.

Leave this one misguided guy with his insignificant twelve shirts to us - we can put him right. (tu)

It's the people that he got them from that you should be looking at.

http://www.thefernandoshirt.co.uk/

I assumed someone had shut them down ages ago. Obviously not. I wonder how much Fernando's received from them so far. :pipe:

You can't just bring a top out and not go through the proper channels .

I am not saying it is legit but if its not fernandos name getting used could cause

Him problems. I have asked you to call me .if you don't I will take this further .

He hasn't brought a top out - he says he got them from his mate.

Presumably this is his mate...

http://www.thefernandoshirt.co.uk/

Stonefield, can you clear this up - is thefernandoshirt.co.uk an official shirt, supported by Fernando?

And do you urge people to buy one or not?