Fernando Ricksen Netherlands Home & Away Shirts £35

neilstonloyal

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Some of you guys need to start apologising to GB for the personal abuse.

Ach, I made a mistake, made an arse of myself, and derailed a thread - I probably deserve some stick. :D

It's the questioning of my motives that annoys me most.

Can I just say though, that if anyone is annoyed that I seem to be involved in all the fundraising threads, then the solution is simple - go start your own Fundraiser thread and bar me from it!! That suits me just fine (tu)

this has gone to far. All I was trying to do was raise a bit of money for charity and it's massively back fired

Well mate fuck it. If this is the pathetic shit you are going to get do.something for cancer or something instead (tu)

From stonefield,and Fernando it's quite pathetic

Edited as I realise this isnt to do with GB apologies

Well mate fuck it. If this is the pathetic shit you are going to get do.something for cancer or something instead (tu)

From stonefield, Fernando and gb it's quite pathetic

Canny do that mate. McMillan Cancer Research's lawyer just off the blower, canny use the word cancer noo to raise money without permission from them.

I really don't see why Stan and Fernando are getting so uptight about this? He is also trying to raise money for MND.

Surely money to charity is more important than all this bickering.

I suspect fernando has simply been told someone is selling a top and asked if he knows anything about it to which he can only say no, it's likely been put to him in a rather disingenuous way.

I really don't see why Stan and Fernando are getting so uptight about this? He is also trying to raise money for MND.

Surely money to charity is more important than all this bickering.

Really dont get it at all mate.

It's real Holland strips with the players name and he's wanting to do it for charity. Pretty disappointed in all honesty

Edited as I realise this isnt to do with GB apologies

Thanks for that. You were close to being the back-breaking camel-straw. :D

For the record, now that I realise that these are not Dingwall shirts, I fully support NeilstonLoyal's efforts, and I do not agree with the opinion of Stonefield Teddies or that facebook post ( and I never did - my objection was always a different one.)

As long as it is clear that none of the bad folk are making a penny out of this, I'm happy that it's good and proper. (tu)

Sadly, it looks as if I'm no longer the biggest problem though. :(

Fucksake man.

The OP isn't making a profit on the shirts and he's contributing to a charity that is close to Fernando's heart, or I assume it it.

Posts on Facebook telling folk to steer clear is out of order, I'm sure if it was explained properly to Fernando he would have no issues with it.

It's 12 shirts, not a new line of clothing that's going to be trialled in Next.

I dont know what stonefields ragin aboot anyone can buy a holland top in a sports shop wae ricksen 2 on it and the shop would donate fuck all i dont see him get fuckin lawyers onto sports direct or jd sports so why get aw ragin about a bear that has a few for sale and wants to dontate

The funny thing is I've sold none of them yet :lol:

In fact, I've changed my mind - I'm not going to buy one.

Instead, can you do me a favour?

Can you get me a Holland Top out of a shop - I think they're about £20. Can you stick the letters RICKSEN on the back for me - to save me getting it done in Sports Direct.

Can you also donate £13.50 to MND Scotland on my behalf.

I'll then owe you £33.50

I don't want you out of pocket, so I'll obviously cover the couple of quid for the paypal fee and the postage -

I reckon £35 should cover it.

Cheers Mate - You know I'd do the same for you. (tu)

In fact, I've changed my mind - I'm not going to buy one.

Instead, can you do me a favour?

Can you get me a Holland Top out of a shop - I think they're about £20. Can you stick the letters RICKSEN on the back for me - to save me getting it done in Sports Direct.

Can you also donate £13.50 to MND Scotland on my behalf.

I'll then owe you £33.50

I don't want you out of pocket, so I'll obviously cover the couple of quid for the paypal fee and the postage -

I reckon £35 should cover it.

Cheers Mate - You know I'd do the same for you. (tu)

you have officially turned this thread in to a classic (tu) a will pm you

ill fucking have one

people in here need to get a fucking grip its for charity ffs. so fuck if he dosent know Ricksens agent the OP aint as important as some think they are it seems.

PM me how to go about it Neilstonloyal

I've mailed him twice asking for ricksens agents contact details .with no reply

a will PM you