Newcastle Lads To Play Every Game

PrsosPonytail

On his twitter;

Raman Bhardwaj @STVRaman 8m8 minutes ago

Wow - Kenny McDowall has just told us he's been told the 5 Newcastle players must play every game #rangers #bonkers

0 replies 130 retweets 36 favorites
Raman Bhardwaj @STVRaman 7m7 minutes ago

That instruction has come from Derek Llambias and Sandy Easdale. Kenny McDowall confirmed he had no say in the signings #rangers

I hate both sides of this power struggle but its not these guys fault so I will support them as part of the team

These guys are reserves and without even kicking a ball HAVE to be so much better than the absolute drivel we have. Mbabu would replace Foster, Streete would replace Jig(Hes irreplacable so itl be Mcgregor who looses out) Bigirimana will replace Hutton and Vuckic will replace Daly/Boyd and Ferguson replacing Smith. All when fit obviously

Whats not to like about that?

To be honest it just sounds like bullshit, lies and storytelling and unless someone can provide proof in writing, leaked email, whatever then I believe nothing from the Board or from King or his wee buddies like Kenny McD etc....

If they had any respect or understanding of the embarrassment they have become to the fans then they would just keep their mouths shut but its all about pushing someones agenda nowadays and nothing else matters.

Whats funnier though is that KMcD admits that someone needs to tell him how to pick a team!

It's fine that our 'manager' has been told by the board that he must play all 5 players if fit - deary me.

Agree, it's mental.

Why do you hope Mcdowall doesn't play them though, surely you'd hope they play (through Mcdowalls choice) and improve the team.

Got to feel sorry for the Newcastle players

I suppose they'll be played out of position. McDowell is a rat.

Hes doing a job that he doesn't want to be in clearly, Wouldn't class him as a rat, Never a football manager in a million years but he knows that, The rrats in this club are the ones that are forcing the manager to play players he had no choice in signing. Says it all that the ceo and sandy easdale are picking the team they are the real rats.

Well somebody needs to tell the clueless wonder to drop some of the muppets masquerading as Rangers players, because it's obvious he won't do it himself.Of course if he doesn't like it he can always walk away and stop leeching of the club.

love the spin you've already put on this!! Do you think its acceptable that the manager of rangers is told who to play by a 9% shareholder? Even by your standards this us mad

How bad is it that our own fucking manager has to be told who to play, haha.

You watched us play? For too long we've watched ally and McDowell pick players, formations, subs and tactics that have led to the most turgid football ever witness at ibrox.

I'll happily see an international who has played regularly in the championship for two seasons, another who is an international and played 30 times for a prem team, an England under 20 international and two young hungry defenders...can't be any worse that black, Hutton, foster et al can it?

On the face of it any manager shouldn't be told who to play and when to play them and frankly although I am all for playing these guys immediately, I am uncomfortable that this is the way its being done. However, our existing players are failures and should be replaced wholesale if possible - Kenny should have had no qualms about making the decision himself to play all 5 anyway in that respect as the present team are woeful - but he has effectively removed himself from the decision making process by working his notice.

Its a strange one. I am not sure how I feel about any Rangers manager being told who to play by a shareholder but frankly Kenny should also be told "theres your jotters". He is not up to it and way more trouble than he is worth. If he had any pride he should just resign and walk rather than stay and moan that he is getting told what to do.His situation is completely untenable - yet he wants to work on?