Newcastle Lads To Play Every Game

PrsosPonytail

If he was man enough, he'd tell them no way and walk away.

He won't. He wants his 12 months salary like Ally and will be the yes man.

Excatly. If Ally or McDowall walked they wouldn't get their money. They want their money so they'll be seeing out their contracts sitting on their arses.

I must of missed the array of talent he has been holding back from game time. The only players he has yet to give a start are Robinson, Faure, Shiels (impact sub in seems under McDowell), Mohsni and then any young players who's loan spells ended.

Don't get me wrong I feel Gallagher should be starting, but I fail to see how somehow he it has got so bad (in the FIVE games he has been interim manager of) that the board now need to pick the team as he has been failing to change it up.

We just had fuck all in reserve till now.

He continued to pick the same shite after Ally left, wouldn't bring Temps on on Sunday when we needed a change etc.

I see where you're coming from and why you're angry but I honestly don't think he could spot a player if someone put a picture of Messi on his locker.

We need promotion and the board aren't convinced he has the heart, nor the talent to deliver it by picking the correct team.

Of course they should pay him off, but we know where we are with that finance wise.

I don't think we would be in this position if we were ahead in the league, if anything Kenny is being punished for Ally's fucking mess.

Totally outrageous joke. Never acceptable and just makes us look a bigger joke. It's nothing to do with the board who plays, nothing, ever. Rangers don't let the board pick the team.

I know we're not a 100% to the truth yet but this is disturbing.

Beardsley was asked to watch tapes of our most recent games, 2 months worth, and evaluate the team and pick which available players from their reserves could improve our team.

That's what I was told anyway.

I think this is the info that sparked the rumours of him coming up to take over as manager, which is a load of shite.

Beardsley was asked to watch tapes of our most recent games, 2 months worth, and evaluate the team and pick which available players from their reserves could improve our team.

I think this is the info that sparked the rumours of him coming up to take over as manager, which is a load of shite.

Makes a lot of sense as the players brought in are in exactly the positions that we need overhauled in.

RB, CB, CM, LM and someone who will put the ball in the back of the net.

The only reason that they didn't also send a goal keeper (I assume) is because Bell must be nearly fully fit.

Got a link to this?Maybe that comment was to prevent him being fired.If the board don't want him then they should pay the fella off. Our board are not fit for purpose.

Can't wait to King gets in and show the present board how it's done by immediately showing Ally and Kenny the door.

He'll obviously be keeping tabs on them. Expect he'll be at the games and the rumour will fester

I suppose its plausible that DL and the Board could deny that they pick the team - which is not the same as saying that if they do not play and are not injured then McD would be presenting himself to DL after each game to explain himself.

The type of meeting where a manager is left in no doubt about his failing to embrace a need for change, a need to reinvigorate the side, a need for winning results each and every game to the end of the season, a need to instil a brand of attacking football that encourages the Support, a need to eradicate the all to often defensive calamities, and a need to see visible and effective leadership of the team before each game and during each game.

Now imo that's a one way conversation these days (and it ain't McD to DL - its DL on transmit as CEO to McD). Just how long McD could take that sort of intensive executive pressure is anyone's guess. But for a guy who claimed to be at the end of his tether I guess it won't be long. It's deliver or be held accountable initially to the CEO / Board and ultimately to the Support and shareholders.

So DL may not exactly 'pick' the side - but he sure as hell can make life very very difficult for McD if they are not picked. Managers are paid to take the pressure, including pressure from a CEO and Board. In Rangers' case the managers are so well paid as to be nearly beyond comprehension. So handle it or get out and get out honourably ie with immediate effect and waiving all right to any contractual payment on the basis of being an instrumental part in the collective massive failure this season to deliver anywhere near to acceptable standards to the extent that half a team has to be imported to try to make amends for the failures.

It would be an easier life to pick them wouldn't it?

Can you afford to pay them off like? Cause rangers can't and I doubt king will spend his own money to get rid.

For such a key position, he surely has to find the money from somewhere (if not his own pocket). If he doesn't, he is no better than the present board.