Fernando Tribute Raffle For Mnd Scotland

Gideon.

Looks like a cracking wee raffle. I'll be buying a ticket later. (tu)

If it's ok with everybody here, I'd like to help in the best way I can, by bringing my skill and expertise to Bear (as a cut 'n' paste Ninja)...

https://www.justgiving.com/MND-Scotland

This is your chance to win some exclusive items from the Fernando Ricksen Tribute Match!

• First prize is the shirt worn by Peter Lovenkrands in the Fernando Ricksen Tribute Match on 25 January 2015, signed by Peter.
  • Second prize is a programme from the Fernando Ricksen Tribute Dinner which took place on 24th January, signed by Fernando.
  • Third prize is a ticket from the Fernando Ricksen Tribute Dinner which took place on 24th January, signed by Fernando.

To buy a raffle ticket, please make a donation of £5 to this justgiving page. Multiple tickets can be purchased, i.e. £10 will buy 2, £20 will buy 4. Each ticket will qualify for one entry into the draw.

Please note you will not receive a raffle ticket, but your name will be entered into the draw once for each ticket or multiple of tickets purchased.

IMPORTANT – PLEASE READ!

• The draw will close at 12pm on Friday 13 February 2015. Any donations made after this will not be included in the draw.
  • All winners will be notified on Monday 16th February 2015.
  • The names of all donors who have made donations prior to the deadline will be entered into the draw.
  • When you are asked to confirm whether you’d like to add Gift Aid, please untick the box that says “Yes, Add Gift Aid”. Gift Aid cannot be claimed on donations made in return for tickets.
  • Once you have bought your ticket, you will see a message “I’m happy to be contacted by”. Please tick the box next to MND Scotland. This means we will have your name and email address – we’ll need this to let you know if you win!

Thank you to everyone who donated these prizes - your support is greatly appreciated :)

Good luck!

670e1ff7-eb80-4264-94ef-eb58d1c58bd5.jpg1f2953b1-8278-4143-bc15-2458dfa85916.jpg

393d8349-4f6a-4bf1-8583-0e1fd58de905.jpgbd66de13-f42e-42ca-ab1e-123d3368ee85.jpg

Their target is to sell 200 raffle tickets.

Right now, they've already sold 102 (tu)