A Rangers Captain...

The Godfather

Should lead with example and show passion and grit to others.

What we have is a thug who stamps on players, elbows into the back and flys into daft challenges risking red cards.

It's bad enough the guy is undroppable but his attitude stinks too. Kenny Miller was the only one showing any kind of passion out there today and aye he was rank too but at least he looked like he actually cared while our so called captain tried his best to get sent off.

Sad thing is who would actually 'deserve' the armband out of this lot? Certainly not a big Lee anyway.

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Correct Sir

The guy is no Rangers captain never has been and never will be.He has been getting found out for what he is since div 3, slow,useless,clueless to name a few things.Certainly no leader on the park but every game there he is.Was part of a defensive set up that lost 3 goals in 20 mins to a part time team in a mickey mouse cup and was he or any of the rest dropped no.All the shit that he stood by the club makes my piss boil.Who the fuck wanted him.A fucking imposter from day one and will be in my eyes till the day he fucks off from the club with his pension fund boosted.Whats more they give the clown a coaching role ffs what is going on at Rangers.

Thought he was going to get given a second yellow, tackle near the Govan touchline in the second half. If he wasn't such a fucking idiot I reckon he could be a steady enough player to merit a start, but he acts like a thug and makes stupid decisions which hinder him. He has the ability and for his age he is extremely fit but he's not got the brains to be a centre half.

Put in a cheeky bid for Scott Brown, say £500,000 + Ian Black.

When it's rejected say we were looking for a interim replacement for Lee McCulloch.

When Celtic reply by making a cheeky bid on our whole team - we accept the offer.

Then appoint a hard blue nosed winner as captain amid the circus of it all.

Who would that man be? Hard to say it would appear that no one making it into professional football is a Rangers fan, we seem to have a habit of developing tims and cunts from Dundee.

don't even joke mate i would take that cunt in our team.. Bit of a fuck face but even just to kick a few players n show some passion and effort

He is a thug and a complete coward of a man, a big man or a hard man doesn't btake cheap shots that should get him sent off, thats tghe cowardly way to appeal to the fans, a rral skipper would lead by example and leave it all on the pitch, not Lee McCulloch.

Said this since 2012 but Administration was the best thing to ever happen to McCulloch, he wasn't and never has been good enough to play for Rangers yet when the shit hit the fan and others bolted he stayed in about £16k a week (initially) and got to look the part playing against plumbers and postmen, if he didn't Tupe over does anyone seriously believe at 33 he'd have got anywhere near the wedge he was on at Ibrox?

He saw an in for himself to finally get accepted by the fans while still earning more than he'd ever get anywhere else and all he had to do was bully SFL3 players.

Joke of a player, joke of a captain

Over black law hutton any day of the week 24 hrs a day 365 days a year.. Not for football ability cause he's pish.

However yo will always get 100% from him that's all I ask of any player that plays for us tbh mate..

No.

Plus several preemptive nos for any more replies you may give. :mad:

None of these guys deserve the armband. I had hoped we'd give it to young Lewis and send out a message that we're going to trust our youth and commit long-term to youth development. No, we sold him. Wait until the summer, get everyone to fuck, then start again.