A Rangers Captain...

The Godfather

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Should lead with example and show passion and grit to others.

What we have is a thug who stamps on players, elbows into the back and flys into daft challenges risking red cards.

It's bad enough the guy is undroppable but his attitude stinks too. Kenny Miller was the only one showing any kind of passion out there today and aye he was rank too but at least he looked like he actually cared while our so called captain tried his best to get sent off.

Sad thing is who would actually 'deserve' the armband out of this lot? Certainly not a big Lee anyway.

Stamp? Really?? A few thumps - hang the witch!

Supporter? Na!

Nothing has changed to stop the rot and predictably it is just getting worse.

Long before the previous manager picked up his gardening implements the players had downed tools.

Yesterday's defeat meant that the second best paid squad in the country has failed to reach a real cup final (Ramsdens aside) in 3 wasted years.

Rangers Board, management, players and fans now accept second best.

The pricks should be met by disgruntled fan and banners outside of the training ground this morning but they've probably got the day off.

It's time that the fans let these impostors know what the majority of us really think about them.

We don't have a,manager or captain worthy of the positions

He's more a shitebag than a thug imo.

Lots of wee sleekit things. And how often does he go down as if poleaxed, then get up and rub the back of his head smirking at having conned a ref.

Gets away with murder at times. Was a definite 2nd yellow yesterday.

Not all his fault tho, he's clearly never a CH, he's lost any pace he had and yet he still gets picked week in week out regardless.

The guy seems to think if he plays every game as captain he will go down as a Rangers legend on "the journey". He is seriously bringing our team down and the fact there is some that see him as some sort of hero is beyond me.

The opening day of the season he unfurled the flag in memory of Sandy Jardine and the speaker over the tannoy said something like and following in the footsteps in becoming a Rangers legend Lee McCulloch will unfurl the flag in memory of the late great Sandy Jardine. I was nearly sick

Never a Rangers captain ever

2-0 down in a semi-final to the tims and he wanders off at half time with one of their goalscorers laughing and joking?

Never a Rangers captain in his puff,fucking embarrassment.

I saw that at the game , but not close enough couldnt believe it when I saw on TV later.

Should have been dragged out of Hampden and booted all over Glasgow after his little love in with the fat tarrier. He's finished with me, disgusting excuse for a captain and a disgrace to the jersey.

Lol. Fickle.

Lol. Fickle.

Fickle fuck all. If you find our captain laughing and joking while walking off the pitch 2-0 down in a cup semi final v them after one of the most pathetic performances we've ever produced then you can fuck off.

Jig was past it two years ago, even against part timers he was too slow.

I can't believe the absolute inability of our back four at the moment and Simmonsen he has to be the worst goalkeeper we have had. He seems to be stuck on his goal line.

The number of crosses that Rovers put into our six yard box, not once did he come out and take control of his area.

The second goal was like an under 10's goal line scramble.

Embarrassing to watch.

Jig was past it two years ago, even against part timers he was too slow.

I can't believe the absolute inability of our back four at the moment and Simmonsen he has to be the worst goalkeeper we have had. He seems to be stuck on his goal line.

The number of crosses that Rovers put into our six yard box, not once did he come out and take control of his area.

The second goal was like an under 10's goal line scramble.

Embarrassing to watch.

He just about cut it as a striker in the 3rd division, has been a liability since. Must never be seen in a rangers shirt again.