Revealed What Mcdowall Writes On His Clipboard

robg58

IMG_4995.jpg?zoom=1.5&resize=540%2C331

REVEALED – What Rangers Manager Kenny McDowall Has Really Been Doing On His Pad

During Rangers dismal performance against Raith Rovers today, Kenny McDowall looked extremely busy scribbling away on his pad in the home dugout.

But what exactly was he doing?

Folk on Twitter seemed to have the answer. Here’s the best of them:

First look at whats really in Kenny McDowall's note book!

Rangers were today knocked out of the Scottish Cup with a 2-1 defeat to Raith Rovers at Ibrox. A late Christian Nade goal sunk the home side to cap off an awful week for the Light Blues.

It was only a few weeks ago McDowall handed in his resignation, and if Twitter is anything to go by, it won’t be long ’til we see his work hanging in a local art gallery.

More here :http://www.talkingbaws.com/2015/02/08/revealed-what-rangers-manager-kenny-mcdowall-had-been-really-doing-on-his-pad/

If only it was these sorts of sketches. In reality he is doing his sums. So......that's another £50k in the bank account this month. At this rate that new Aston can be bought soon - cash payment of course. What colour will I have? Yellow maybe. So looking forward to driving it. Wonder if there is a yellow crayon in my pocket. My doodles of the Aston have come along a treat since I can now sit in the dugout and draw - none of this standing around like Ally did.

What happened? Did they score? Oh its 2-1 to Raith. Should I get some subs warmed up? Naw, need to redraw this Aston - its not quite right yet.

Joking aside, what the fuck does he actually write in there at that stage of the game that brings him to the conclusion "stick Boyd on" ?

We all knew what he was doing, there was no tactical surprise.

Writing his resignation letter. Oh hang on a minute, he's already done that.

IMG_4995.jpg?zoom=1.5&resize=540%2C331

REVEALED What Rangers Manager Kenny McDowall Has Really Been Doing On His Pad

During Rangers dismal performance against Raith Rovers today, Kenny McDowall looked extremely busy scribbling away on his pad in the home dugout.

But what exactly was he doing?

Folk on Twitter seemed to have the answer. Heres the best of them:

First look at whats really in Kenny McDowall's note book!

Rangers were today knocked out of the Scottish Cup with a 2-1 defeat to Raith Rovers at Ibrox. A late Christian Nade goal sunk the home side to cap off an awful week for the Light Blues.

It was only a few weeks ago McDowall handed in his resignation, and if Twitter is anything to go by, it wont be long til we see his work hanging in a local art gallery.

More here :http://www.talkingbaws.com/2015/02/08/revealed-what-rangers-manager-kenny-mcdowall-had-been-really-doing-on-his-pad/

Fuckin superb mate