Stubb's Says Hibs Are Favourites.....

Boybluesy

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Another fucking surrender Monkey thread!

I hope Lee kicks them up and down the park, scores both goals in our 2-0 win, and walks off the park with a slight nod to 'our' fans!

BP9, this is not a piss take, I would genuienly like to know, but what have you seen on the park lately to think we could win this,

I admire your faith in the team, but they have offered nothing in terms of ability/style/heart, but you still think they will beat all comers,

Is it a real belief or just that you can't think in terms of Rangers not being able to compete,

Another fucking surrender Monkey thread!

I hope Lee kicks them up and down the park, scores both goals in our 2-0 win, and walks off the park with a slight nod to 'our' fans!

Jig would need to catch them first which he would have no chance.

HIvs made him look like a tit twice this season.

Jig would need to catch them first which he would have no chance.

HIvs made him look like a tit twice this season.

The sad thing is that we actually seem to have went more downhill since we last played them of which the major fact seems to be the pointless caretaker manager that we have

7-1 aggregate over the two league games, it is hard to argue with him. He has his team playing a lot better than ours. They appear to have a philosophy, they have their team focussed around a creative midfielder (who is a massive Rangers fan and was apparently desperate to join us last summer) and we have struggled to stop him so far.

Until we get a new manager with some vision and some better players, we will continue to fail to beat teams like Hibs. It's depressing saying that, but it is where we are at the moment.