Where Are My Heroes

totobull

Ever since I knew the shape of a football I was a Ranger. Rangers have been the dominant force in my life, indeed it has shaped my life from the friends I have, to the woman I have had in my life and the woman I have now. I have taught my children what it means to be a Ranger, I have made career sacrifices, I have spent every penny and loaned more to follow my heroes. I have been through the thick and thin like us all for many years. I am now really struggling with this. I know to some it is only a game of football but to me it's my life. I truly believe I am going into depression. I really don't want to be the laughing stop anymore. Personally I don't often post on here but follow this site relentlessly. I don't know what I am trying to say but I am at the moment truely lost. I am pleading with my heart for anyone who is a Ranger who can and is lucky enough to have the resources to help my club and my ailing life to step up. My god if I won that £160 million all those years back I would put every penny into my club. I am sorry to post this but I am truely, truely devastated.

You are so shite you couldnt even register a five goal margin

The celebrations at the end cringeworthy -

Ronny delia or deluded fits in nicely well under peter lies-well

an old firm game with - an atmosphere ?

OP i feel your pain and echo your sentiments mate.

As a football club we are lost at the moment.

I long for a team with some balls to go and take a game by the scruff of the neck and prove they have what it takes to wear the famous Glasgow Rangers badge on their chest.

We are badly lacking in all departments and need drastic measures to sort us out.

OP i feel your pain and echo your sentiments mate.

As a football club we are lost at the moment.

I long for a team with some balls to go and take a game by the scruff of the neck and prove they have what it takes to wear the famous Glasgow Rangers badge on their chest.

We are badly lacking in all departments and need drastic measures to sort us out.

Thank you my friend

Ever since I knew the shape of a football I was a Ranger. Rangers have been the dominant force in my life, indeed it has shaped my life from the friends I have, to the woman I have had in my life and the woman I have now. I have taught my children what it means to be a Ranger, I have made career sacrifices, I have spent every penny and loaned more to follow my heroes. I have been through the thick and thin like us all for many years. I am now really struggling with this. I know to some it is only a game of football but to me it's my life. I truly believe I am going into depression. I really don't want to be the laughing stop anymore. Personally I don't often post on here but follow this site relentlessly. I don't know what I am trying to say but I am at the moment truely lost. I am pleading with my heart for anyone who is a Ranger who can and is lucky enough to have the resources to help my club and my ailing life to step up. My god if I won that £160 million all those years back I would put every penny into my club. I am sorry to post this but I am truely, truely devastated.

Know the feeling, but there's always the next game. Can't afford £160 million ? How much can you afford just now ?. Every penny counts and we need the money according to our board.

I

Tell me, what's most frustrating part of being at a home game? Where you sit, sir?

The most frustrating part is, I don't come away with pride supporting my heroes anymore. The buzz and adrenalin rush is no longer there. The camaraderie of the fans on the big day is gone. Struggling to get a pint in the stadium bar is no longer ,(pun included) plus many, many more going back a generation or two. I know I am setting myself up here but there you go, and where I and my children sit will remain to myself the now.

The spelling, the sentence structure. Where did you go to school?