I'm Thinking Of Joining Rangers First

Essandoh

I'll have a detailed look myself but can anyone tell me why I shouldn't? I've been put off for a while by that bald fanny that seems to lead it but Rangers is more important than small grievances.

Does the "bald fanny" not run Rangers supporters trust as opposed to Rangers First which has taken off big time with 9000 plus members now ?

I'll have a detailed look myself but can anyone tell me why I shouldn't? I've been put off for a while by that bald fanny that seems to lead it but Rangers is more important than small grievances.

That "bald fanny" has nothing to do with Rangers First (I assume you mean Craig Houston or Mark Dingwall, either one's a bald fanny). Although Rangers First does have a bald guy! Our very own Rikki Neil!

However; Rangers First has 9,000 members, Rangers Supporters Trust has 2,500. That tells you something.

Get signed up.

The sad thing is that we only have 9000 members but 30000 twitter followers. So 21000 people must be 'thinking' about joining.

The only way for sure, we can safeguard the future of Rangers is to buy shares in the club. Either individually, or collectively in a scheme such as Rangers First or RST.

That "bald fanny" has nothing to do with Rangers First (I assume you mean Craig Houston or Mark Dingwall, either one's a bald fanny). Although Rangers First does have a bald guy! Our very own Rikki Neil!

However; Rangers First has 9,000 members, Rangers Supporters Trust has 2,500. That tells you something.

I think the Share scheme membership for RST is at around 5300 with Rangersfirst at around 9500 , so nearly 15,000 combined is excellent.

I took the plunge and joined on Friday night. Personally feel it is the right thing as the support does need a voice as for years no one listened and treated us as a cash cow .The video on the RF website , I enjoyed , and reinforced all I hold dear to this great institution.

I am glad and happy to be in Rangers First.

I think the Share scheme membership for RST is at around 5300 with Rangersfirst at around 9500 , so nearly 15,000 combined is excellent.

5300+ is RST membership. BR is the share buying vehicle for RST and their numbers aren't available.

But yeah the combined numbers are great reading.

GM

Rangers First isn't Dingwall, guy on here the other day saying Dingwall was deleting Rangers First posts from his website.

Yes almost before the post is finished,but one day there will be a price to pay

For vandalism such as this.to the OP sign up now Bro and be part of the revolution.

Rangers first shares is only valuable to.yourself if you agree with every proposal.they put.forward. If you.want to have your own say then buy shares personally than with a group. I have thought about joining RF, but going by the recent EGM vote, I disagree with 3 of th selections. So my vote wouldn't count towards anything, where as my personal vote will go the way I want it rather than what others want

Rangers first shares is only valuable to.yourself if you agree with every proposal.they put.forward. If you.want to have your own say then buy shares personally than with a group. I have thought about joining RF, but going by the recent EGM vote, I disagree with 3 of th selections. So my vote wouldn't count towards anything, where as my personal vote will go the way I want it rather than what others want

RF isn't just about the upcoming EGM. It's about the future and getting fans a sustained voice.

Once that happens through the purchase of a large shareholding we can use all the funds raised to improve the club day to day.

GM

RF isn't just about the upcoming EGM. It's about the future and getting fans a sustained voice.

Once that happens through the purchase of a large shareholding we can use all the funds raised to improve the club day to day.

GM

You'll have a sustained voice with your own shares.