I'm Thinking Of Joining Rangers First

Essandoh

You'll have a sustained voice with your own shares.

The fans have over 10% and aren't represented so sorry but you are wrong on that part.

My shares are going to help Rangers more in RF.

Once ACT is achieved then the RF money goes directly to helping the club. There is no downside to the club or the support

GM

The fans have over 10% and aren't represented so sorry but you are wrong on that part.

Once ACT is achieved then the RF money goes directly to helping the club. There is no downside to the club or the support

GM

So will RF be abstaining from future general meetings no. Look at this egm just Now, if I was signed up to RF I would vote against pm, but my vote would be a waste of time. So in future if someone wants to vote against something that the RF votes for, then that said person vote would be wasted.

GM

I'm not convinced I see the difference between RF and having your own shares in terms of representation.

As I said, it's a good scheme and I can see some benefits, but I don't think it's the only way to support the club with cash and have a voice.

I'm willing to be convinced otherwise, though.

l took a life membership to help to try and overthrow the board and l hope for a day when a fans group 10% shareholding would have a strong input into the club. The dream scenario would be King and the 3bears owning around 40%, Sarver owning around 40% and small shareholders and fans groups owning around 20%.

I'm not convinced I see the difference between RF and having your own shares in terms of representation.

As I said, it's a good scheme and I can see some benefits, but I don't think it's the only way to support the club with cash and have a voice.

I'm willing to be convinced otherwise, though.

Jist fuckin dae it !!!!

Convinced?

I joined as an 1872 member last month. I've voted on the EGM poll. However, I was informed that I would be receiving membership certificate etc in the post. Nothing yet. I understand that the RF guys will be busy at the moment but, it does make me a bit uneasy when promises are not kept.

I joined as an 1872 member last month. I've voted on the EGM poll. However, I was informed that I would be receiving membership certificate etc in the post. Nothing yet. I understand that the RF guys will be busy at the moment but, it does make me a bit uneasy when promises are not kept.

I understand some of the guys just received their certificates last week, that was after a few months.