Rst Respond To Collymore

eskbankloyal

• Replies 287
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good to see the RST sticking up for the club , though I wish the club would have done this themselves.

I don't know what press picked up his comments , but I'd like to think that they will print this up as a response . All in the name of impartiality , of course.

Wouldn't hold my breath though.

Good to see the RST sticking up for the club , though I wish the club would have done this themselves.

I don't know what press picked up his comments , but I'd like to think that they will print this up as a response . All in the name of impartiality , of course.

Wouldn't hold my breath though.

How will the press see this statement though?

Collymore is a very no well man, and that will be his excuse and his "poor me getting abuse from big bad Rangers Fans because I is black!!??" wont be far behind. Its unbelievable that any media outlet would employ him when he is so obviously a trolling mentally ill irrelevance.

Collymore is a very no well man, and that will be his excuse and his "poor me getting abuse from big bad Rangers Fans because I is black!!??" wont be far behind. Its unbelievable that any media outlet would employ him when he is so obviously a trolling mentally ill irrelevance.

Not acceptable. He represents various media platforms. If I was one of them, I would tell him calm down but they may welcome the notoriety.

Not acceptable. He represents various media platforms. If I was one of them, I would tell him calm down but they may welcome the notoriety.

I was by no means defending him, and I think you are right about his rantings getting ratings could be why no employer has taken him to task.

Great statement and I don't think it's wrong to mention tims behaviour as it's important to use the evidence to point out that collymore is not neutral or objective but is in fact anti Rangers agenda driven . He can't have any credibility while ignoring half the crowds sectarian or racist behaviour at the recent OLD FIRM game.