Rst Respond To Collymore

eskbankloyal

• Replies 287
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

we welcome the chase,he's welcome at cannock chase

He isn't popular round there either apparently. He is an attention seeker with no real depth to his opinions just picks up on Guardian light politics to make himself appear intelligent. In reality he is a never has been with an anger management problem and an ego that isn't matched by the reality of his sad little life.

He'll be remembered as a woman beating, half witted failed footballer with a whole takeaways worth of chips on his shoulders.

He isn't popular round there either apparently. He is an attention seeker with no real depth to his opinions just picks up on Guardian light politics to make himself appear intelligent. In reality he is a never has been with an anger management problem and an ego that isn't matched by the reality of his sad little life.

He'll be remembered as a woman beating, half witted failed footballer with a whole takeaways worth of chips on his shoulders.

(tu)

FAO: TalkSport complaints Dept

I'm writing to you today because I'm very upset with your Stan Collymore. I listen to the show frequently and follow Stan Collymore over social media, as well as many other ex-players and pundits that your show broadcasts. I'm growing increasingly concerned about what stan is saying on social media and other outlets.

Stan Collymore has never said anything nice about Glasgow Rangers and everyone knows he doesn't like the club. In recent days however, he's crossed the line in to full blown hatred and has started to make concerning allegations and demands that I think are troublesome.

Stan Collymore asked that BTsports stopped broadcasting Rangers football club matches on live TV. That's unreasonable and last night both Stan and BTsports partied ways. A smart move on their part in my opinon.

Everyone in Britain knows that sectarianism is a big problem. I live in Glasgow and can assure TalkSport that we're well aware of what's going on. Both Rangers and Celtic have unsavory elements and the respective clubs have been working for a long time in order to fight that. I think most in Scotland would agree that progress has and is being made.

What Stan has done/doing is suggesting that only Rangers have a problem, and that only they should be removed from TV. He wont even acknowledge the part Celtic fans have to play in this problem and so his opinions are unobjective, uneven, parhaps even biased. The Celtic fans have latched on to this, and Stan, and it's gotten ugly.

It doesn't stop there. Footage was released a few days ago depicting a small group of Chelsea fans racially abusing a black person in Paris. Note, this had nothing to do with Glasgow Rangers FC. Even so, Stan felt the need to take to social media and accuse Rangers fans of being racist and said both Rangers and Chelsea deserved each other and even nicknamed them "the Blues Brothers". Your company thnk this is acceptable?

I also note, Stan has been calling Rangers a new Club on social media for some time. I would inform TalkSport that the Scottish Football Authorities, UEFA, ECA, ASA, Lord Nimmo Smith QC, and many other sources have already confirmed that Rangers FC is the same Football Club. When Rangers fell in to hard times the football club was sold as an asset from one compnay to another. The holding company has changed but the club is the same. Many Glasgow Rangers FC fans are upset, myself included, by Stan's continued refusal to accept this. He even called the last Old Firm game 'the first time in history the two Clubs have ever met' on social media (twitter). Rangers FC fans have been put thru a lot in recent years and this type of deliberate goading is very upsetting and provocative.

A statement was made last night by the Rangers Supporters Trust in response to Stan Collymore's constant targeting of our Club. I'd ask you to please read it. It can be found here:

https://www.therst.co.uk/news/rst-response-to-stan-collymore/

Let me speak honestly - I've never liked Stan Collymore because of his abusive past with Ulrika Jonsson. I don't think convicted women beaters have a place on TV or Radio but that's just my opinon. I also think Stan's mental state should be brought in to question given some of the things he's been writing on social media. Stan is going too far and if what he represents is not the view of TalkSport then I would suggest you stop allowing him to spout his very anti-Rangers agnda on your show.

Please, look in to how Stan Collymore is behaving and then, by all means, draw your own conclusions.

Yours, TheMightyBears

strange a guy getting involved in a topic and team that he really has very little to do with and knows very little about. Celebrities are forever doing this right enough, thinking that there intervention alone makes their views correct.

However, even though his affiliations have been well known this type of celebrity bandwagoning appears to be to very little purpose and appears to have sprung up out of relative nowhere. The only thing it will affect is his career.

If BT wish to monitor our fans and stop broadcasting Rangers games because of any perceived sectarian chanting - that is their prerogative. We get very little money from broadcasted games as it is and this would have a negligible effect on income.

The wider issue is the club being labelled sectarian by a moron - however that is nothing new and should be addressed by fan groups and the club - not by a self serving, bitter, half wit, self publicist like Collymore.

strange a guy getting involved in a topic and team that he really has very little to do with and knows very little about. Celebrities are forever doing this right enough, thinking that there intervention alone makes their views correct.

However, even though his affiliations have been well known this type of celebrity bandwagoning appears to be to very little purpose and appears to have sprung up out of relative nowhere. The only thing it will affect is his career.

If BT wish to monitor our fans and stop broadcasting Rangers games because of any perceived sectarian chanting - that is their prerogative. We get very little money from broadcasted games as it is and this would have a negligible effect on income.

The wider issue is the club being labelled sectarian by a moron - however that is nothing new and should be addressed by fan groups and the club - not by a self serving, bitter, half wit, self publicist like Collymore.

Spot on mate.

The guy is having a mental meltdown in the full glare of social media and the deluded hate filled bheasts are actively encouraging this guy to go as far as his sick mind will allow him. Just so they can try and score make believe points in a war that only they seem to be Obsessed about.

Its all really quite pathetic and so like the bheasts and the Rangers Haters to be slabbering all over this.

Well played to all the BEARS who have stood up to this mentally ill guy. We have been the silent Majority for too long.

Mibee a wee week or 6 in a secure twitter free zone and with proper professional help, this poor sick man will turn back from the abyss.

everyone should go on a report to twitter spree and try ban himaff twitter

I don't have Twitter but was thinking that this morning. How do you going about getting someone banned from Twitter? The burd has it so I'll get her to do it :wink:

Tried to get into stan the meltdown mans twitter says it may be deleted ir moved to new address . Does anyone else have same problem ?

I googled his Twitter page and got on it no problem. He's retweeting support from the Hag and some guy called Bernie Slaven or something. He's also calling on all journalists to support him as he's being racially abused by Rangers fans. However he doesn't have any proof (td)

He's also calling on all journalists to support him as he's being racially abused by Rangers fans. However he doesn't have any proof (td)

Fucking prick does this time and time again. Makes a cunt of himself then says he's being racially abused with fuck all to back it up.

FAO: TalkSport complaints Dept

I'm writing to you today because I'm very upset with your Stan Collymore. I listen to the show frequently and follow Stan Collymore over social media, as well as many other ex-players and pundits that your show broadcasts. I'm growing increasingly concerned about what stan is saying on social media and other outlets.

Stan Collymore has never said anything nice about Glasgow Rangers and everyone knows he doesn't like the club. In recent days however, he's crossed the line in to full blown hatred and has started to make concerning allegations and demands that I think are troublesome.

Stan Collymore asked that BTsports stopped broadcasting Rangers football club matches on live TV. That's unreasonable and last night both Stan and BTsports partied ways. A smart move on their part in my opinon.

Everyone in Britain knows that sectarianism is a big problem. I live in Glasgow and can assure TalkSport that we're well aware of what's going on. Both Rangers and Celtic have unsavory elements and the respective clubs have been working for a long time in order to fight that. I think most in Scotland would agree that progress has and is being made.

What Stan has done/doing is suggesting that only Rangers have a problem, and that only they should be removed from TV. He wont even acknowledge the part Celtic fans have to play in this problem and so his opinions are unobjective, uneven, parhaps even biased. The Celtic fans have latched on to this, and Stan, and it's gotten ugly.

It doesn't stop there. Footage was released a few days ago depicting a small group of Chelsea fans racially abusing a black person in Paris. Note, this had nothing to do with Glasgow Rangers FC. Even so, Stan felt the need to take to social media and accuse Rangers fans of being racist and said both Rangers and Chelsea deserved each other and even nicknamed them "the Blues Brothers". Your company thnk this is acceptable?

I also note, Stan has been calling Rangers a new Club on social media for some time. I would inform TalkSport that the Scottish Football Authorities, UEFA, ECA, ASA, Lord Nimmo Smith QC, and many other sources have already confirmed that Rangers FC is the same Football Club. When Rangers fell in to hard times the football club was sold as an asset from one compnay to another. The holding company has changed but the club is the same. Many Glasgow Rangers FC fans are upset, myself included, by Stan's continued refusal to accept this. He even called the last Old Firm game 'the first time in history the two Clubs have ever met' on social media (twitter). Rangers FC fans have been put thru a lot in recent years and this type of deliberate goading is very upsetting and provocative.

A statement was made last night by the Rangers Supporters Trust in response to Stan Collymore's constant targeting of our Club. I'd ask you to please read it. It can be found here:

https://www.therst.co.uk/news/rst-response-to-stan-collymore/

Let me speak honestly - I've never liked Stan Collymore because of his abusive past with Ulrika Jonsson. I don't think convicted women beaters have a place on TV or Radio but that's just my opinon. I also think Stan's mental state should be brought in to question given some of the things he's been writing on social media. Stan is going too far and if what he represents is not the view of TalkSport then I would suggest you stop allowing him to spout his very anti-Rangers agnda on your show.

Please, look in to how Stan Collymore is behaving and then, by all means, draw your own conclusions.

Yours, TheMightyBears

well done mate