A Warning To All

Virtuoso

Fucking embarassing. :lol:

Vanguard Bangers should really call it a day. Lets aw be scared because the big bad Dutch men are coming to hang about with gimps from ǝpɐbıɹq uǝǝɹb ǝɥʇ, gees a break :lol:

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Aye like we shat it when the big bad Germans got off the subway with the Aberdeen fans as well....

They are all cringe-worthy as fuck, the fact that guy has been allowed to breed and bring his innocent wee boy in to it :anguish: phone social services for fuck sake!

That st.sixtus has deactivated his Twitter account :lol: :lol:

Tims don't do irony at all do they? "Beware h*** and Jews, we're gonna kill you!... But let me just deactivate my Twitter and go in to hiding in case the Police see me"

Vanguard Bangers should really call it a day. Lets aw be scared because the big bad Dutch men are coming to hang about with gimps from ǝpɐbıɹq uǝǝɹb ǝɥʇ, gees a break :lol:

Ah, another little schoolkid from the UB who misses the point completely.

Have you not got homework to be getting on with......ye fuckwit.

Ah, another little schoolkid from the UB who misses the point completely.

Have you not got homework to be getting on with......ye fuckwit.

Schoolkid? UB? Since when? :lol:

Vanguard Bears :lol: :lol: :lol:

A group of grassing weirdos on about 'Defending our Traditions' when all they do is write anonymous blogs on tarriers who dare to do anything that remotely offends them.

A group of grassing weirdos on about 'Defending our Traditions' when all they do is write anonymous blogs on tarriers who dare to do anything that remotely offends them.

Ok, yer 21 / 22ish

Doesn't detract from my point that you're a fuckwit.

Wow what a banger you are, having missed the whole point of the article you then descend into calling VB's grassy's , your mouth is writing cheques your arse can't pay for..

Capiche

Think you are missing the point!?. Whhoooosssshhhh

Let's see if Nil by Mouth live up to their name or will they actually comment on something to do with the scum?

Send the poster to Collymore. It's a bonus for him as it's having a go at 2 religions for the price of 1.

Anyone sent it to Cauliflower? Or is everyone blocked? Ha ha

Really ?

I would have thought that any information, which alerts bears, particularly after the latest incidents of violence against our support, would have been appreciated rather than ridiculed.

Really ?

I would have thought that any information, which alerts bears, particularly after the latest incidents of violence against our support, would have been appreciated rather than ridiculed.

And an article that shows up the hypocrisy of the msm that physical violence is deemed non newsworthy or acceptable, but hell mend those big bad Rangers Fans singing bloody Songs. Is to be applauded.

Really ?

There'll be a good few bears up town on Saturday night too, the Louden's Sportsmans Dinner is on in the Thistle Hotel.

And an article that shows up the hypocrisy of the msm that physical violence is deemed non newsworthy or acceptable, but hell mend those big bad Rangers Fans singing bloody Songs. Is to be applauded.

Got to be honest...too pissed to understand your argument....but if you're going against D'Artagnan, your wrong.

Got to be honest...too pissed to understand your argument....but if you're going against D'Artagnan, your wrong.

PM me if that drink is becoming a problem mate 18 Month Sober Loyal :7325::thumbup: . Mibee then you will see things for what they are!?

I wasnt going against anyone!!??. Well apart from the Hypocrites in this Country who want to Jail my fellow Rangers Fans for singing Songs..

I'll be honest, the three most cuntish sets of fans in Europe trying to kill each other sounds quite appealing. As long as no humans are harmed...

How can we help them wipe each other out. Reminds me of the Iran, Iraq war when their sworn enemy the Zionists were using middle men and selling arms to both sides.

They'll just have a whip round, raise 4 glass cheques and a bag of skag for some "catholics only" kids charity and the press can then go on a brown nosing exercise about two great sets of fans coming together for charity. Any violence will be "a very small minority" probably not connected to any club with an afterthought remark about how one of the troublemakers might have been wearing green trainers.