Have You Ever Left A Game Early?

The Widow's Son

Never used to and recently I haven't, but left early numerous times during the latter stages of McLeish's reign, we thought that was brutal then and look at the pish we have now :lol:

The folk that annoy me aren't the ones that need to leave for work etc it's the cunts 'leaving' standing in the aisle or in front of you as Rangers are attacking, you can't see a fucking thing as all of a sudden leaving isn't as important to them as they may miss a goal.

'Fuck off or sit doon ya cunt' always provokes a smile or an argument :D

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Id never left early in my life until the end of last season, regularly leave at half time these days. Its absolute torture watching us for 45 mins let alone 90

Used to when y brother was younger so we got to the bus in time.

Only time otherwise was Easter Road at Christmas there. We left about 30 minutes before the end for a carry-out. Utter horror show that day.

Unirea 60 mins.

Me too.

Don't know if it was on the 60th minute , but as soon as that 4th goal went in , I stood up , said to my 2 kids ' right , we're off ' . They didn't even argue once they saw the look on my face !

Ha ha I've never left that early

Alloa was close to that. We got the taxi along from pub to ground, walked into the ground and said to kev, fuck It mon back to the pub but he said wait a bit, think we lasted 14 mins or so.

I never used to leave w game early, now I don't know the last time I stayed for 90mins

Few years ago against St Johnstone in the league cup during the Le Guen spell. They scored a second after about 60 minutes and we never looked remotely like scoring. Was bloody freezing and I just decided that was enough for me and headed home.

Like a few I know I'm lucky if I see past half time these days indeed there are occasions when I arrive in Glasgow and don't bother attending the game. The day out has become more of an event than going to the match.

The day out has become more of an event than going to the match.

This. I mostly go for the bevvy and day out with my dad and brother, and to support the RSC

Only 3 times in about 400 matches - a 1-0 defeat to Hearts in 2004, the defeat to Auxerre in the UEFA Cup in 2004 and the 3-0 defeat to Hibs in 2005 - all at Ibrox. I usually stick it out to the end now regardless. I think the mince we've had to endure watching over the last few years has toughened me up!

Few years ago against St Johnstone in the league cup during the Le Guen spell. They scored a second after about 60 minutes and we never looked remotely like scoring. Was bloody freezing and I just decided that was enough for me and headed home.

There was a picture in the Record the next day of the scoreboard in the 90th minute at the Broomloan Road end - me & my Dad are the only people still there. Torture.