6 Game Season Ticket

pcbear

Do you think the play-offs will be included in our season tickets? Since the spfl retain 50% of the gate money from the play-offs I can't see it myself.

http://www.eveningtimes.co.uk/rangers/spfl-could-get-1m-boost-if-rangers-are-in-play-offs-190976n.26017800

Doubt it, the games will likely fall into the CCCS bracket

Play-offs will be separate payments.

My other half is Falkirk supporter and he wasn't happy about this last season. I've added a link to an Evening Times article where they reckon they're going to rake it in from us in the play-offs. My guess is the quote at the end from a club saying they tried to raise this issue last year would have been Falkirk. I'm sure Falkirk made some noises about it at the time.

My other half is Falkirk supporter and he wasn't happy about this last season. I've added a link to an Evening Times article where they reckon they're going to rake it in from us in the play-offs. My guess is the quote at the end from a club saying they tried to raise this issue last year would have been Falkirk. I'm sure Falkirk made some noises about it at the time.

Also the reason why it was introduced from THIS SEASON that the gates were shared throughout all the divisions, pretty shit tbh!

This 100%

It's because of these people we owe Ashley £10 million

Now they want in for next to fuck all?

It's these people who Freed us from Ashley ,and though I kept my son's and my own season ticket I respect them for sacrificing their's to rid us of a faceless, spineless,greedy,opportunistic regime . Anyone who defends them is either deluded or shit stirring.

If the new board want to jump on the feel good factor they should be on sale tomorrow @ a hundred quid, imo they would fly.

Trailing a poor hertz side in the second tier if the worst leagues in Europe. Probably will not get promoted. Have no manager. Have a squad of mostly disinterested players.

Feel good factor??

I was checking out my old seat on the Rangers website there(H 107 East Enclosure) and the one next to it is free!!. I only stopped going through financial restraints. This could be changing soon so I would be well up for that 100 quid til the end of the Season number!!....

Of course you did

15k buying a ticket game by game would bring in more, hopefully the team will get a boost from additional crowds and increased positivity throughout the club and we can sustain the feel good factor till the end of the season.

A decent manager in place and a return of credit facilities should help ST sales, before you even talk about boycotters

It's these people who Freed us from Ashley ,and though I kept my son's and my own season ticket I respect them for sacrificing their's to rid us of a faceless, spineless,greedy,opportunistic regime . Anyone who defends them is either deluded or shit stirring.

So how free are we from Ashley then?

It was the boycotts that pushed us towards loanS. The boycotting never got the shares, it was King and co buying them, as has been said all the time. Unless of course you are saying shareholders just handed over there shares for nothing cause if folk boycotting, and forgotting that we are a football club not boardroom battle club

Trailing a poor hertz side in the second tier if the worst leagues in Europe. Probably will not get promoted. Have no manager. Have a squad of mostly disinterested players.

Feel good factor??

After four years of on and off the park shite I certainly feel good that we have bottomed out and will now be heading the right direction under people who care about the club, maybe I misjudged the feeling and some are disappointed about yesterday!!, I've got a spring in my step anyway.

All the above problems are valid and true but they can be addressed instead of being ignored now.

It was the boycotts that pushed us towards loanS. The boycotting never got the shares, it was King and co buying them, as has been said all the time. Unless of course you are saying shareholders just handed over there shares for nothing cause if folk boycotting, and forgotting that we are a football club not boardroom battle club

You're missing the point completely. We could discuss all day which tactic was the most decisive in the victory for king and Co and I didn't agree with boycotting Ibrox hence kept my two season tickets as stated. My point was that all the tactics put together in a protest contributed to the victory and I'm sure an empty Ibrox influenced many shareholders to think we were broken and needed fixed . Hence 85% landslide.

I've been paying game by game this season for me and the son,I just couldn't afford 2 season tickets this year ,I usually chucked them on the credit card.i would grab a deal like this till the end of the season.now I just hope that they get the credit stuff sorted out for next season,only worry there is all the boycotted coming back and not getting tickets.

Come on lads. Cant we all just be friends again. Blue and the red /blackers together. Time to move on and forget the position of strength MA is in, the only important thing is Dave is back.

Its feelgood time, so much so we're commending and getting back into bed with the rhebel. Our bestest buddies.

Peter, thommo, and even stuarty at the SFA will be apologised to and become our friends too.

We got here together guys, if you sort of ignore the boycotts, driving down of share prices and non support of the team.

Lets unite!

Koombaya and all that.

Possibly Goat, but the cunts that have just been chased were milking it big time, would still be here, no future with that bunch at the helm, onwards and upwards hopefully with the total fanbase behind DK and his board.

I would prefer if the fan base went back to supporting the team at the moment everything seems to be about the new regime or the old regime. Guess I am old fashioned just going and supporting the team no matter who is on the board.

I've been paying game by game this season for me and the son,I just couldn't afford 2 season tickets this year ,I usually chucked them on the credit card.i would grab a deal like this till the end of the season.now I just hope that they get the credit stuff sorted out for next season,only worry there is all the boycotted coming back and not getting tickets.

The credit stuff has been sorted for ages